**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just an update: a customer service supervisor reached out to me and is going to overnight a correct pair out to me. So far they've been great about rectifying the mistake made, but I'd feel much better knowing they're actually taking steps towards making sure this doesn't happen to someone else. Here's to hoping.

Off topic, but on the bright side, at least my McFly's shipped today. I was able to cop thanks to the dunk thread. <3 NT.

END canceled and refunded my order of the Olive TF pants that i bought with that 25% off coupon.

mad.gif

super jealous of all the unreal deals you Americans get on tech fleece pants, it's impossible to get them at a good price in Canada.

theres a 2 for 150 for the tech fleece pants black and grey pairs at a place in sawgrass mall. 75 each isnt bad. but if they were 50 each itd be instacop. 

super jealous of all the unreal deals you Americans get on tech fleece pants, it's impossible to get them at a good price in Canada.

Truth.

I got lucky because I know a guy that works at footlocker so he hooks me up when he can, and I also know a guy that works at sport chek, I can get tech fleece for cost + 10%. Got those OG grey pants for $60 cad from sport chek.

Truth.

I got lucky because I know a guy that works at footlocker so he hooks me up when he can, and I also know a guy that works at sport chek, I can get tech fleece for cost + 10%. Got those OG grey pants for $60 cad from sport chek.
holy **** really? unreal. hook me up hahaha

has anyone tried to shrink the tech fleece shorts?

copped a medium for steal, but normally wear a small in the pants

FedEx wouldn't let me pre-sign for my package coming yesterday from END, so hopefully they leave it today after signing the slip on the door, got the Tumbled Grey & Volt Windrunner coming. Thought I'd just stash it away until fall, but weather in the 50's today, looks like I'll get some wear out of it after all.

holy **** really? unreal. hook me up hahaha

I just got a pair of TF pants from Haven for 20% off and free ship to store(Toronto).

It's true that good deals are hard to come by in Canada, but they're around. Nowhere near as good as actually knowing an employee though. Got a pair of black TF shorts for $35 this week as well.

It's tough because the overall price of TF went up everywhere. Back when Canadian retail was $90 for the pants(last year) I managed to grab a black pair for $55 on clearance from The Bay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom