**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I knew I should've got those small tech olive's from End! I should've listened to my gut and wallet and purchased them XD

I knew I should've got those small tech olive's from End! I should've listened to my gut and wallet and purchased them XD
I was thinking of doing so as well but I would rather buy shorts for summer than the pants at the moment. but once they become avaible again I will cop on sight!

Usually just read the forums and never post, but I made an account to warn people.

After much reading, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a pair of Black Tech Fleece 1mm. I saw that Dickssportinggoods was running a sale for Fathers Day so I ordered there. Saving $15 is better than nothing, right? Well, when they finally arrived, I stared at them in amazement. There's no way that there can be this many pages in this thread about this piece of crap. Upon further inspection, low and behold, they're not Nike at all... they're from Uniqlo.

After navigating their super awesome automated phone system, I finally get someone. James was as nice as I guess anyone could be when dealing with an irate customer. He offered me a bin-check, where someone verifies the actual product before it's sent out and to send me a call tag for my Uniqlo pants. To top it off, he extends a 10% refund of my purchase. It's not much, as maybe I should've asked for more, but it's just not in me to be greedy. The most irritating part of the call was that he couldn't connect me to a supervisor or give me a corporate phone number or email. Not only do I feel ripped off, but someone is stealing from them internally and doing a crappy job doing it.

I'm pretty f'ing pissed and had to vent somewhere, so I came here. NT has always been a good resource for finding shoes, I figure I could give back in some sort of way. So, moral of the story: don't order anything from Dickssportinggoods.

edit: dic ks is censored...
This has happened to me a DSG as well.  

Usually just read the forums and never post, but I made an account to warn people.

After much reading, I finally decided to pull the trigger and order a pair of Black Tech Fleece 1mm. I saw that Dickssportinggoods was running a sale for Fathers Day so I ordered there. Saving $15 is better than nothing, right? Well, when they finally arrived, I stared at them in amazement. There's no way that there can be this many pages in this thread about this piece of crap. Upon further inspection, low and behold, they're not Nike at all... they're from Uniqlo.

After navigating their super awesome automated phone system, I finally get someone. James was as nice as I guess anyone could be when dealing with an irate customer. He offered me a bin-check, where someone verifies the actual product before it's sent out and to send me a call tag for my Uniqlo pants. To top it off, he extends a 10% refund of my purchase. It's not much, as maybe I should've asked for more, but it's just not in me to be greedy. The most irritating part of the call was that he couldn't connect me to a supervisor or give me a corporate phone number or email. Not only do I feel ripped off, but someone is stealing from them internally and doing a crappy job doing it.

I'm pretty f'ing pissed and had to vent somewhere, so I came here. NT has always been a good resource for finding shoes, I figure I could give back in some sort of way. So, moral of the story: don't order anything from Dickssportinggoods.

edit: dic ks is censored...
Holy ****.

Yeah I've returned stuff to ****'s and they didn't even check what they are actually accepting back. I remember I had to return some shoes because they didn't fit right, the guy who was doing my returns didn't even open the box!!!

Craziness.

The issue I have with ordering from ****'s online is its spotty sometimes with the quality, like on some Nike basketball shorts it was so clearly worn I had to send em back. They are just pulling from any store's inventory and shipping.

But damn your story is crazy.

Hey guys, I just bought some Nike tech fleece joggers yesterday, I bought a M, cause I wanted more of a tapered look. But when i do minimal movement I can see the stitching from the knee pads and the Middle seam. I find them comfy and they look great, but I'm worried they might tear or rip. Anyone else have the same problem? Thank you.

Holy ****.

Yeah I've returned stuff to ****'s and they didn't even check what they are actually accepting back. I remember I had to return some shoes because they didn't fit right, the guy who was doing my returns didn't even open the box!!!

Craziness.

The issue I have with ordering from ****'s online is its spotty sometimes with the quality, like on some Nike basketball shorts it was so clearly worn I had to send em back. They are just pulling from any store's inventory and shipping.

But damn your story is crazy.
They did a great job at rectifying the situation by shipping me out a pair overnight and refunding me part of my purchase, but it makes me more cautious of where I purchase from online now.

As far as fit goes, Medium fits great. I'm 5'8" 155lbs 32 waist. The waist is snug without any tying, and I probably could've gone to a Large, but I'm pretty lean. If I had soccer calves, a Large would've been a must.

@NikeFan123  My pants definitely fit more on the slim side as well. If I pull on the fabric I can see the stitching as well. If it's stretching to the point where you can see through to your skin, I'd send them back. Otherwise, if they eventually do split, I'd go through Nike warranty.

Last edited:
Thank for your quick reply. I mean nah, it's not to the point where I can see the skin, but just wary cause I spent a sh*t load on these joggers and if they don't last me atleast 3-4 month. I feel like Iv thrown money away. Thank for your help.

San Leandro Nike clearance outlet apparently they mismarked them at 9.99$ so I got mine for $7 and some change out the door. It's not 14.99 - 30% extra. No S . Also black available . For $7 I was tempted to grab 5 for just everyday sleeping use .
Tried nike chat on searching for this and the black in a M (been wanting them for a while), but no go. Then tried calling nikeSL to have them put it on hold for me so I can stop by, but was told in the messages that they don't do product inquiry. Oh well

View media item 1579580View media item 1579581
San Leandro Nike clearance outlet apparently they mismarked them at 9.99$ so I got mine for $7 and some change out the door. It's not 14.99 - 30% extra. No S . Also black available . For $7 I was tempted to grab 5 for just everyday sleeping use .

I went there today and I got the blue in xxl and black in xl. The price on b tag for the blue was $14.99 and black $9.99. I asked the girl at register if the blue was $9.99 she said no :/ still copped. Last week I got 2 tech fleece pants for $25 in navy.

Today they had the varsity tech jacket for $49.99-30%. Also tech windrunner super bowl same price with discounnt.

I went there today and I got the blue in xxl and black in xl. The price on b tag for the blue was $14.99 and black $9.99. I asked the girl at register if the blue was $9.99 she said no :/ still copped. Last week I got 2 tech fleece pants for $25 in navy.

Today they had the varsity tech jacket for $49.99-30%. Also tech windrunner super bowl same price with discounnt.

Yeah she told me they mismarked them to 9.99 so they changed it! They honored the 9.99 for me and gave me 30 off still

Patriots windrunner for 49.99 + 30%?

Hey man someone here is selling selling the pants for 75 shipped he has some variety. Let me try to remember his username

I have a couple pairs of TF shorts and they are little too long for my taste. I see that the polka dots don't have that extra long 2" section on the end of each leg and they look like they might be shorter. Can someone who owns both pairs tell me if the polka dots are shorter than the regular TF shorts? Thanks guys.

I have a couple pairs of TF shorts and they are little too long for my taste. I see that the polka dots don't have that extra long 2" section on the end of each leg and they look like they might be shorter. Can someone who owns both pairs tell me if the polka dots are shorter than the regular TF shorts? Thanks guys.
I found my TF shorts to be long too, but i just brought them to a tailor and hemmed them. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom