**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have a couple pairs of TF shorts and they are little too long for my taste. I see that the polka dots don't have that extra long 2" section on the end of each leg and they look like they might be shorter. Can someone who owns both pairs tell me if the polka dots are shorter than the regular TF shorts? Thanks guys.
I tried them in the shop recently..i have the Oatmeals in XL so i tried the black polka dots also in that size.. it appeared to be about the same length as the oatmeals tho..but i personally like them that way, gives me that basketball feeling 
tongue.gif

Has anyone seen Navy TF shorts?

Seen as in do they exist? Or where you can buy them?

There was a seller on ebay with a few sample pairs of them. He's located in TN so I assume he's a nike employee or goes to the outlets there based on his listings.

Tumbled grey>>>>>>>charcoal

I have a slight feeling of regret getting the charcoal pants now :smh:

Lol.

This reminds of a commercial ( cant think what company) where the guy buys a 55" tv with all the bells and whistles, Then sees a ad for the 65" one :rofl:

If unworn just exchange.

Lol.

This reminds of a commercial ( cant think what company) where the guy buys a 55" tv with all the bells and whistles, Then sees a ad for the 65" one :rofl:

If unworn just exchange.
Lol nah I can't already worn them. Had them things since January b but the tumbled grey and the Royal blue will be copped tho

team red pants been out. unless theres supposed to be a heathered team red coming out?

Yh I'm on about the heathered team red pants. Someone posted the different colours which will be released soon. They were khaki, squadron blue, tumbled grey and team red.

Back
Top Bottom