**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i think the tech knit / tech fleece stuff can co-exist. the only issue i can see is when the ballers and the deal getters clash which already happened in here.

its not many people that ive seen post in here that dont like tech knit. its just the price point that bothers a lot of us.

or maybe the tech knit stuff would go in the general nike clothing thread?

im indifferent to be honest

I think it's fine here. Tech Fleece is the main subgenre of the entire Tech Pack Collection, but I would say it's fine to just have it all here. The price conversation is another story, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

All I know is that a lot of us [or a good amount of us, but not all of us] are curious about the product and we'll get to check it out in person very soon! I personally can't wait to check it out and plan to get the Windrunner the day of unless I have a tough time debating on the color choice.

I know people have asked in this thread about the tech bonded tees and other tech pack items that aren't tech fleece. I see this more as a tech pack thread.

I think it's fine here. Tech Fleece is the main subgenre of the entire Tech Pack Collection, but I would say it's fine to just have it all here. The price conversation is another story, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

All I know is that a lot of us [or a good amount of us, but not all of us] are curious about the product and we'll get to check it out in person very soon! I personally can't wait to check it out and plan to get the Windrunner the day of unless I have a tough time debating on the color choice.

I ordered the black but almost ordered the grey. I do like how you can see the chevron better on the grey, but I just love black hoodies. I hope they go on sale so I can buy the grey windrunner and the grey pants. Does anyone know if they will have crewnecks for the tk line? That would be the best sleep shirt ever.

Last edited:
I ordered the black but almost ordered the grey. I do like how you can see the chevron better on the grey, but I just love black hoodies. I hope they go on sale so I can buy the grey windrunner and the grey pants. Does anyone know if they will have crewnecks for the tk line? That would be the best sleep shirt ever.

The only Tech Fleece items I have in black is just the Bonded Windrunner and I can't wear that on an often basis.

The only Tech Fleece items I have in black is just the Bonded Windrunner and I can't wear that on an often basis.

I was talking about the tech knit. The black Chevron on the grey tech knit windrunner is really nice. I keep thinking that I should returning the black tk windrunner as I got way too many black Nike hoodies

I was talking about the tech knit. The black Chevron on the grey tech knit windrunner is really nice. I keep thinking that I should returning the black tk windrunner as I got way too many black Nike hoodies

Oh yeah I'm following you on what you're saying. I'm just saying that for myself, I don't really have black hoodies and would like more of it, so I'm debating on the color. How is the black one working out ofr you? You stuck with your normal size?

Damn the cargo khaki windrunner sold out of size large on Ndc. Was hoping to get when that 20 off came out later this month

birch shorts got in today. too bad I cant wear them for another 3 months
laugh.gif
They'll be clutch when the time comes. My favorite pair of shorts to rock last year.

Oh yeah I'm following you on what you're saying. I'm just saying that for myself, I don't really have black hoodies and would like more of it, so I'm debating on the color. How is the black one working out ofr you? You stuck with your normal size?

Yeah I stuck with my normal size which is a large.

I think the black looks really sharp and luxurious but what I like about the grey is being able to see the chevron better and you can see the difference of the two different color weaves of the tech knit better. If nike released tech knit in November I probably would have bought both and both colors of the pants. But its going to be warm soon so I might as well wait for a discount when hoodie and jacket sales start to drop. I really want the acg crewnecks too but I am waiting for them to drop in price too. I think that they look much better than the regular crewnecks.

Last edited:

There will be crewnecks. There are already samples made. Just not sure if they will be Spring or Summer. More colored tees as well.

After seeing pictures of a more fitted Tech Knit Windrunner, I think I will swap sizes and go down one size. Walking around in the Large, I felt like it was too big. IMO, the fitted style looks better in the windrunner.

Last edited:
but they will though. Thats the scary part. The power of Nike.

I pretty much know I'm going to be copping the wind runner this weekend. I like the color enough to cop without knowing if material is good enough.
they might. dont get me wrong people love this tech fleece/knit thing but like someone said when u start getting outlet prices ur consumer perception changes. then all of a sudden u feel like 250 is a grip. feel like most peoples budgets stop at about 100$ for a jackket or pants. and htis thread is a niche market. not everyones willing to pay that..as good as it looks. 

Back
Top Bottom