**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks for the heads up, made the call, no dice... (san jose outlet right? nothing came up for saratoga)

well nike cancelled my blue tech fleece crew I ordered yesterday. got a 15% code out of it at least. 2 pairs of pants shipped tho.

Did you call them and ask for the code? One of my orders got cancelled recently too, and the rep on the phone basically told me to F myself.

Giving me BS like Nike never gives out discount code as a policy. WTF :smh:

At least you got a code. They cancelled my shorts and essentially told me to kicks rocks when I called.

Did you call them and ask for the code? One of my orders got cancelled recently too, and the rep on the phone basically told me to F myself.

Giving me BS like Nike never gives out discount code as a policy. WTF :smh:

I went on chat and wasn't too demanding, but asked why it took a day to cancel, everything's sold out now, etc. He pretty quickly offered me 10% off. I tried to be greedy asking for 20% then he said best he could do was 15%. Dilson was looking out :smokin

anybody can comment on the sizing on the TF varsity jacket?

I'm a Large with windrunner and aw77....will a XL fit me OK in these varsity jacket or I better stay TTS.

View media item 1929423

Last edited:
does anyone know the style code for these? having trouble finding them anywhere

Are these tumbled grey/volt? or did Nike make a pair without volt?

Last edited:
Nike Tinton falls Nj doing an extra 20% off entire purchase. So pants are 69.99 and 20% off
Have Royal khaki and grey
Bonded red and black windrunners. 129.99 30 off and an additional 20 off that

Nike Factory Store in Burlington, WA had the had the olive and dark grey heather for $70 + 20% off. Tech fleece 2.0 in black and olive for $105 + 20% oddHad the blue, black and grey jordan Tech fleece pants for $75 + 30% off and then an additional 20% off that. Also had these camo ones for $85 + 20% offView media item 1930176

Back
Top Bottom