1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey L Wind Runner $87.50
 1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero pants Black XL $111.99
 1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero Pants Black L $111.99

Tax 19.99

TOTAL $ 698.85

Promotion Savings  $ 824.88   

:nthat:

so just coming in here to gloat bruh? :nerd:

those purple windrunners were all over the clearance and outlets a while back just sitting didnt even move like that

Serious cooking for me yesterday. Pick up 

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey XL Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Black XL Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Grey L Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Black L Wind Runner $70

1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero pants Black XL $111.99

1 ea.  Tech Knit Libero Pants Black L $111.99

Tax 19.99

TOTAL $ 698.85

Promotion Savings  $ 824.88   

nthat.gif
I'm not gonna believe this until I see a photo of your receipt from the factory store

I think he bought a Tech Knit jacket off NDC. Returned it to an outlet. Waited for them to put it out on the floor and mark it at outlet pricing. Grabbed it off the rack and did a mobile assist order. But what I don't get is why the 3rd set came up as $87.50 instead of $70 like the other ones

thats just scummy to me personally and I wont go through that effort. I'll just pay the premium, its whatever to me if thats what you're doing to save a few bucks.

I think he bought a Tech Knit jacket off NDC. Returned it to an outlet. Waited for them to put it out on the floor and mark it at outlet pricing. Grabbed it off the rack and did a mobile assist order. But what I don't get is why the 3rd set came up as $87.50 instead of $70 like the other ones
The numbers don't add up either. How do you get 85 cents on the total?

Like what was the sale price? so you saved 65% on two windrunners & 72% off the other 4? hmm

44% off on pants

Like I said I won't believe it until I see a receipt. 

stuff like this is why we cant have nice things. do wonder how long nike is going to let that fly. went to my clearance on friday and they had a single pair of flyknit mercurial frees. like 4 people including me did a mobile assist for our size in a matter of minutes

I'm stunned at the amount of judgmental comments have been posted. I'm driving now and will explain in detail and provide pictures a bit later if I'm up to it because those snarky " shady " and " scummy ", really don't warrant any type of acknowledgement or response.

Went to DSG today because I've been hearing that a lot of the winter stuff is going on sale so naturally went to go see if any Tech Fleece was available for a steal. I did see some tech fleece but by no means were they steals. Pants were $75 and aw77 were $77 black/gray Camo hoodie $120. One thing I noticed was that last seasons aw77 hoodies, specifically cargo khaki runs almost a full size smaller than last years. Not only that but it seems like the hoodies themselves lighter and thinner than other seasons. I tried on the 2XL and the fit was almost identical to my XL aw77s.

I'm stunned at the amount of judgmental comments have been posted. I'm driving now and will explain in detail and provide pictures a bit later if I'm up to it because those snarky " shady " and " scummy ", really don't warrant any type of acknowledgement or response.
Lol come on man, are you really "stunned" when you post that you got multiple TK Windrunners at 70ish% off retail with no other details?

Last edited:

don't worry about it.
the point is, if that scheme gets popular, we all suffer. the short term hustles hurt us in the long term.

You are stunned that people think your scam to get merchandise discounted for no legit reason is BS? Wow. You return brand new merchandise to a store for no legit reason and then repurchase the same merchandise for a discount and come in here like you are some Robin Hood helping the masses. Some of us have more pride than trying to scam the system for our own personal gain. ****.

we can all disagree with what he did, but he's not technically doing anything wrong. But eventually, things like this gets passed onto consumers, so yes, it sucks.

I couldn't do it though. My Mom would slap me if she heard me say this though

Back
Top Bottom