**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

laugh.gif

Just picked up the TK windrunner and pants. Saw someone mention that washing it made the length of the pants shorter. But didn't see anyone mention how much the windrunner will shrink. I sized down like everyone said to (normally a large, got a medium) and its a perfect fit now... Also, the obsidian medium was much tighter than the black medium. Will post some fit photos tomorrow.

Just picked up the TK windrunner and pants. Saw someone mention that washing it made the length of the pants shorter. But didn't see anyone mention how much the windrunner will shrink. I sized down like everyone said to (normally a large, got a medium) and its a perfect fit now... Also, the obsidian medium was much tighter than the black medium. Will post some fit photos tomorrow.

I dont remember reading that the lemgth gets shorter after washing. I've washed one of my pairs a couple of times and havnt noticed anything. Just remember to let them lay flat to dry, and not hang dry.

Especially the pattern on that White France one, give me the same with the USA logo on it & it's a definite cop!!

I didnt even peep the France one. That things dope, and I think I will actually pick that one up, but I want to see other countries first.

Hopefully USA gets something for Copa America :smokin

I dont remember reading that the lemgth gets shorter after washing. I've washed one of my pairs a couple of times and havnt noticed anything. Just remember to let them lay flat to dry, and not hang dry.

Pretty sure the guy that shrunk his put them in the dryer and that's why

I don't get why they keep raising the price when like none of it sells at the previous retail. Oh they didn't buy the shorts at like 70, they will move quicker at 100.

Last edited:
I don't get why they keep raising the price when like none of it sells at the previous retail. Oh they didn't buy the shorts at like 70, they will move quicker at 100.
Good point 
laugh.gif

However, just like the Tech Fleece 2 pants, the extra material/cut might equal extra cost. Curious to see how the new shorts fit.

The pattern on those are
pimp.gif

Hope they make them without the country logo's as well
Already did. Birch Heather and Charcoal Heather windrunners came out once upon a time ago. Haven't tried looking for them, but I heard they're hard to find (at a decent price).

Back
Top Bottom