**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wait there's a tech fleece polo? I could possibly get away with tech fleece at work. Game changer. What's it called?

The last 2 times NDC has had clearance sales I've seen those on there. Hopefully they'll get marked down the next time as well. I ended up copping them for about $72 out the door with Cali sales tax.
Same here, seen them there the last two times, should have gotten when it was 25%, feel next one will be a 20% off. Still a good deal tho. If sizes available still.

yeah i know, but still a funny concept to me

It's a hilarious observation. I guess Nike did it for those late nite wilderness runs.

More in line, what's the closest windrunner in black to the new USA one? Those look really comfortable.

Last edited:
It's a hilarious observation. I guess Nike did it for those late nite wilderness runs.

More in line, what's the closest windrunner in black to the new USA one? Those look really comfortable.
The USO WR is just a regular TF WR with USO badges. They have 7 cws currently on NDC. 

My Olympic windrunner came in today. No regrets at all at the $200 price tag, I love this thing. All the patches are the rubber patches, which you can tell in stock photos.

First time going with a medium instead of a large and it was the move to make :lol:

Only thing im not sure of is the change to the pockets, I liked the zipper pockets.

My Olympic windrunner came in today. No regrets at all at the $200 price tag, I love this thing. All the patches are the rubber patches, which you can tell in stock photos.

First time going with a medium instead of a large and it was the move to make :lol:

Only thing im not sure of is the change to the pockets, I liked the zipper pockets.

Where do you live? Mine haven't even shipped yet. Now I'm worried that my size small will be the wrong decision, but I have other size small tf wind runners in size small.

Where do you live? Mine haven't even shipped yet. Now I'm worried that my size small will be the wrong decision, but I have other size small tf wind runners in size small.

Nah you'll be good. Drisk said he recently lost weight that's why he went with the M. It's not that this USA version runs big

Im in Mass, but before all sizes were put on NDC, nyc757 nyc757 hooked it up with the major assist from Nike in NYC. You'll be fine with the small, its like bradleysupreme bradleysupreme said, I just wasnt sure what my size was any more.

Im in Mass, but before all sizes were put on NDC, nyc757 nyc757 hooked it up with the major assist from Nike in NYC. You'll be fine with the small, its like bradleysupreme bradleysupreme said, I just wasnt sure what my size was any more.

Right on, crisis avoided. I ordered both the blue windrunner and the grey crew... used a coupon that was going to expire at the end of the month. Only downside was that ebates was only at 1.5%

Right on, crisis avoided. I ordered both the blue windrunner and the grey crew... used a coupon that was going to expire at the end of the month. Only downside was that ebates was only at 1.5%
just a heads up nike is 10% at active junkie.  If you want to sign up, would appreciate doing thru my link,  http://activejunky.com/invite/176827   (if not that is cool too, no pressure 
laugh.gif
)  nothing major, but we both get $5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom