**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hey does anyone know which version TF pants are the black ones with the 3m waist rope?

If u could send me a link to buy them that'd be great. Thanks.

Stopped at a newer TJ Maxx and there was quite a bit of TF, no TK. Finally scored the cargo khaki pants for $25. Bunch of other scattered stuff.

Hey does anyone know which version TF pants are the black ones with the 3m waist rope?

If u could send me a link to buy them that'd be great. Thanks.
545343-011 is the last black TF pant that had 3M drawstring. 

They have been moved to outlets in most areas but ebay would be the pace to look for deal given your location. 

I grabbed those TK shorts for 55 shipped :smokin

Really need a TK windrunner for the low now :nerd:

Might be a dumb question, but where are you guys laying your TK windrunners to dry
laugh.gif
I don't really have anywhere to airdry it flat without hanging it on like a bannister or something. Would I be ok if I hang it on my bannister long ways?

Might be a dumb question, but where are you guys laying your TK windrunners to dry :lol: I don't really have anywhere to airdry it flat without hanging it on like a bannister or something. Would I be ok if I hang it on my bannister long ways?
Clean spot on the floor is an option

Might be a dumb question, but where are you guys laying your TK windrunners to dry :lol: I don't really have anywhere to airdry it flat without hanging it on like a bannister or something. Would I be ok if I hang it on my bannister long ways?
Clean spot on the floor is an option

+1. I don't have tk, but I put a towel on the floor and lay the garment ontop of the towel to dry.

None of our outlet stores get TF, even the Nike outlet. Y'all making me jealous with these finds. My best scores have to come from ebay and they're few and far between. Need a couple hoodies/crewnecks for this fall and winter. 

^ damn dude, you're going to make me go to my local tj max... Only to be disappointed after showing up.

Can someone summarize the difference between TF 1.0 and 2.0 pants? I just ordered 2 pairs of the 2.0s but saw that foot locker had some 1.0s and was wondering what the differences were. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom