**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm just waiting for the post to say you picked these up at your outlet for $25 for the set.

Lol. Nah not my style but if it was tiger stripe maybe :lol:

It was one of one done by clothsurgeon back in '14

Think he used 4 or 5 pair of TF pants to make it.

nyc757 nyc757 good to see you back in this thread.
Sidenote does anyone else hate that when you're on mobile if you click a Nike link it opens up in the Nike plus app.

nyc757 nyc757 good to see you back in this thread.
Sidenote does anyone else hate that when you're on mobile if you click a Nike link it opens up in the Nike plus app.

k50.gif

If you have a newier iphone just use the 3-D touch function it wont open the app but takes an extra few seconds vs simple click.

How is the sizing on the TF Parka?

Got mine in last night. I'm a Large in TF Windrunner but this feels bigger, roomier, almost like an XL in the body but the arms are sized right. Someone mentioned that if you want a fitted look in the body you could size down and I could see where I could get away with the Medium but I'm gonna keep the Large.

Got mine in last night. I'm a Large in TF Windrunner but this feels bigger, roomier, almost like an XL in the body but the arms are sized right. Someone mentioned that if you want a fitted look in the body you could size down and I could see where I could get away with the Medium but I'm gonna keep the Large.
Thank you. I'm still on the fence between parka and aeroloft bomber

Starting to see TK at Factory stores on slight sales. Any thoughts on when they could start seeing deeper discounts?

Been away for a min but grabbed these two items for almost nothing at my outlet. 

I was reading on NDC that the jacket loses its feathers anyone own this jacket or experience this? 

$40-20% 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-modern-mens-down-fill-jacket/pid-11169977/pgid-11914133

$35 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-dwr-mens-joggers/pid-11008539/pgid-11911901
I own the Modern Parka & experienced a good amount of feather loss after one night of wearing it. Definitely glad I didn't pay retail lol

I own the Modern Parka & experienced a good amount of feather loss after one night of wearing it. Definitely glad I didn't pay retail lol

Good to know.

The jacket is reversible I wonder if wearing it inside out reduces this issue. At the price it was might just give it to a family member if the feather loss is annoying lol.

I have a black tech fleece hoodie ( the first one that appears on google images) but the colour has faded to a brown-like colour. Is there any way I can restore to the original black?

Back
Top Bottom