**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They don't make those
any idea where can i get this in Size XS?

I have the black one in XS that I ordered from FTL. I don't understand Nike's XS situation. Employees in the store say they don't make men's products in XS, but I see random styles with that size as an option. The size tends to sell out quickly if they offer it, but the above suggestion of looking for an Asian Small size off eBay sounds like an idea I'd try.

I have the black one in XS that I ordered from FTL. I don't understand Nike's XS situation. Employees in the store say they don't make men's products in XS, but I see random styles with that size as an option. The size tends to sell out quickly if they offer it, but the above suggestion of looking for an Asian Small size off eBay sounds like an idea I'd try.
ebay authentic? i dont see it thou.

also how to tell if the size is asian?

Are you guys sure that Asia has different sizing? When I lived there, the only thing that had special sizes were soccer jerseys, and that was for the local teams. Every other product fit the same as the US versions.

ebay authentic? i dont see it thou.
also how to tell if the size is asian?

Are you guys sure that Asia has different sizing? When I lived there, the only thing that had special sizes were soccer jerseys, and that was for the local teams. Every other product fit the same as the US versions.

Sorry, I only meant that it sounded like a good idea as a lead if they can't be found in online shops. I'd keep digging around different sites.

But yeah, when I was in Hong Kong, I ended up shopping so much because the sizing was so much slimmer in size small without the clothes having to be "slim fit." My best fitting clothes are from that trip.

Compare the sizing. Asian size is a full size different according to the size charts. 

Use the eBay 20% off code as well.
Didn't realize there's a 20% code. Time to clear out my watch list.

Edit: Loaded 5 pairs in my cart, then I realized it's capped at $250. Dammit.

what's this ebay code you guys speak of? 
C20HELLOSPRING

Last edited:
Reactions: lyl
Do people sz down from tf to tk? I wear a L for tf windrunners. Looking for the tk bomber and windrunner

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right thread but there's no useful thread for the adidas z.n.e clothing.

Has anyone ever tried them on? Any comments on fit/quality?

Looking at the z.n.e road trip hoodie but everywhere seems to be sold out in store so I'm not able to try it on.

View media item 2365144

Hey guys, I know this isn't the right thread but there's no useful thread for the adidas z.n.e clothing.

Has anyone ever tried them on? Any comments on fit/quality?

Looking at the z.n.e road trip hoodie but everywhere seems to be sold out in store so I'm not able to try it on.

Last edited:
Colorado mills had 30% of clearance apparel and 20% off hash. They had nothing bunch junk though. The only thing they had that I was interested in was the sphere max pants... but they are cheaper on NDC. There are actually many items there which are cheaper online.

Colorado mills had 30% of clearance apparel and 20% off hash. They had nothing bunch junk though. The only thing they had that I was interested in was the sphere max pants... but they are cheaper on NDC. There are actually many items there which are cheaper online.

Yeah, working at an outlet store I've noticed a lot of stuff we get is cheaper on clearance.

Didn't realize there's a 20% code. Time to clear out my watch list.

Edit: Loaded 5 pairs in my cart, then I realized it's capped at $250. Dammit.

C20HELLOSPRING
Dang, wish I saw this earlier.  I went ham on Dri Fit Knit shirts.  I was able to get $30 off with subsequent orders with add to cart (didn't know you can bulk your orders for one discount code, WINNING!).  Does eBay pay the seller the $30 discount or does the seller eat the cost?  Hopefully it's the former.  

There was a post on the differences of the Medal Stand Jacket during the Olympics. It showed the 300 version vs the 450 version. Informative post had pictures and all if I recall correctly. Looked through the July 2016 to Sept. 2016 time frame and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated looking to purchase one possibly.

There was a post on the differences of the Medal Stand Jacket during the Olympics. It showed the 300 version vs the 450 version. Informative post had pictures and all if I recall correctly. Looked through the July 2016 to Sept. 2016 time frame and can't find it. Any help would be appreciated looking to purchase one possibly.

The NikeLab version is the official version that featured a tiny iridescent shine to the main part of the jacket with Italian stitching (or "Italian stitching") on it, particularly on the sleeves, which gave it a more custom-fitted feel to it (you'd either get one where the arms fit right, or they didn't fit right, so you may have to be lucky to find the right fit.) There's also a patch on the inside part of the left side of the jacket as well. The material is polyamide (another form of nylon that is not susceptible to wrinkles). The Nike Sportswear, AKA the replica version, uses straight nylon for the front and features Tech Knit. Although the Italian version does not have materials dubbed as the Tech Knit feature, it's basically the same thing. The replica version was also more fitted. The conversation starts midway of the page here: http://niketalk.com/t/586410/official-nike-tech-fleece-tech-knit-thread-see-faq-on-first-page/22950

I was able to find it, because I remember I was involved in the discussion. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom