**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.
I thought about getting those.  Can you elaborate on why you love em?  What do you use them for?

Know it might not be the right place, but does anyone have a lead on sub $50 Nike OTC65 pants in blue/large? Have the green/black and love them so far.

Same. Interested in them too. Do you wear the same size OTC65 as your tech fleece?

I called my local Nike store and they told me that these are getting replaced with the new track pants that have those reflective lines on your shins. Horrible.

There's a flash coupon on eBay for $15 off $75+. Code is "CSAVE15OFFMARCH". Expires at 8:00 PM PST today.

Was able to pick up a Windrunner I had my eye on.

Today's steal. Black Tech knit libero pants for $29.99-20% [emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

#neverpayretail

I thought about getting those.  Can you elaborate on why you love em?  What do you use them for?

Same. Interested in them too. Do you wear the same size OTC65 as your tech fleece?

I called my local Nike store and they told me that these are getting replaced with the new track pants that have those reflective lines on your shins. Horrible.

I got two pair during the last 20% off Nike code (came out to roughly $54/each shipped) and they're my new go to sweatpants. Living in the south, they're the perfect weight for cooler nights/days and are still breathable and pretty stretchy. I got my TTS (L at 6'2, 200lb) that I wear in TF/TK and it's definitely looser than the pics, but I think the M would be way too tight in certain areas.

I've worn them to the gym for upper body days and love them and could probably even lift legs in them due to the stretch if I wanted to. The only irritation I have is the zipper on the back of the leg/Achilles area. I don't need to zip/unzip them to take them on/off so it seems a bit superfluous and sometimes rubs my leg or gets caught behind my Achilles and shoe.

Overall, definitely a fan and wished I had picked up all 3 colors.

Edit: also, the hip pocket fits my IPhone 6 perfectly

Last edited:
I got two pair during the last 20% off Nike code (came out to roughly $54/each shipped) and they're my new go to sweatpants. Living in the south, they're the perfect weight for cooler nights/days and are still breathable and pretty stretchy. I got my TTS (L at 6'2, 200lb) that I wear in TF/TK and it's definitely looser than the pics, but I think the M would be way too tight in certain areas.

I've worn them to the gym for upper body days and love them and could probably even lift legs in them due to the stretch if I wanted to. The only irritation I have is the zipper on the back of the leg/Achilles area. I don't need to zip/unzip them to take them on/off so it seems a bit superfluous and sometimes rubs my leg or gets caught behind my Achilles and shoe.

Overall, definitely a fan and wished I had picked up all 3 colors.

Thanks for the input. I was tempted to snag em for league nights for the zipper(easy to take off with cleats on) and possibly traveling. For some reason it strikes me as too sporty for traveling, TF is a better balance for casual in my eyes. Still tempted tho.

Thanks for the input. I was tempted to snag em for league nights for the zipper(easy to take off with cleats on) and possibly traveling. For some reason it strikes me as too sporty for traveling, TF is a better balance for casual in my eyes. Still tempted tho.

I traveled to Italy last year in the Black TK windrunner & liberos. 16 hour flight

I was comfy AF. Perfect for that imo

Last edited:
I traveled to Italy last year in the Black TK windrunner & liberos. 16 hour flight

Are all TK pants liberos, or is that a specific line? So far I only have TF Joggers 1 & 2, and TF Pants 1.0 (button with zipper), and TF AW77 hoodies.

I went to Japan in the TF gear and it was great. Warmer climates is where I'm tempted to get the track pants.

Are all TK pants liberos, or is that a specific line? So far I only have TF Joggers 1 & 2, and TF Pants 1.0 (button with zipper), and TF AW77 hoodies.

I went to Japan in the TF gear and it was great. Warmer climates is where I'm tempted to get the track pants.

Nah the Libero is a specific Pant and was the first TK Pant they produced. It is based on a soccer Pant

The TK jogger came out after

TK meaning Tech Knit incase anything got lost in translation

Last edited:
Some new tech fleece up on Ndc. New color pants industrial blue. New tech fleece shorts and sweatshirt

No diaper butt even if you wear them all day? Couple days? I'm on it and donating my current ones to the homeless if there's no diaper butt at all ever.
I'm not homeless but.... what size are you? 
roll.gif

I have to agree, a tech knit suit on a plane is clutch. It's warm enough and breathes well and I was super comfortable on my international flight.

Back
Top Bottom