**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Came in to post in this thread specifically to ask about this. Scraped against God knows what and I'll have to try a razor or sweater stone. Guess I'll post pics after. View media item 2389524

I did the Velcro accident with my grey nikelab essentials fleece shorts and a bunch of black yarn popped out. I did the razor trick and it fixed the problem. Only that now there's a black dot (speckling) pattern over that area. I like that look now. I wish I could Velcro the entire thing and shave it off lol.

Last edited:
Paragon sports in NYC had TF shorts in grey in L and XL for $40. Only a few pairs left. Just a heads up for any NYC locals.

Do the tech knit/ tech fleece shorts still give the diaper effect on the back ?

Not in the TF pants. I have a pair of the new ones and they don't have that problem but I don't have any TK pants to tell if its the same with them

Got that in grey yesterday. Stick with your tr wind runner size. Fits pretty much like pic ^^

I have the black TK shorts in an xl and it doesn't seem to be an issue for me. My derriere is on point though. Maybe with the TK pants that look like they fit horrible all around.

I just bought the new TK tee in white with the black piping around the bottom hem and i dont really like the fit in comparison to the pocket tee. The knitting is less dense and the large fitted more like an xl to the previous iteration. It seem like they designed the new TK's for summer with a thinner lighter feel.

How do yall go with size on the TF shorts?

I am 145 in weight, dunno if size medium would be too big

Back
Top Bottom