**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Omg no! Need that hasta. Bet they are just holding out. Either way those better pop up next clearance code

I have the tech bonded woven in all colors with tapered ankle and regular pants since they made those long sizes can't find the seaweed color in a 36L though

So today I went to the factory store in Jackson to see what they had and try to do an exchange for my obsidian TK pants. One leg is shorter than the other so when I walk the one leg exposed hella ankle. I immediately ask for a manager and was polite the whole time. I explained that I bought them months ago but tried them on and they're defective but I don't have the receipt.

He hears me out and then looks and the pants. Him and the associate right away see the problem and laugh about it 
laugh.gif
. They say yea thats bad and they assist me with an even exchange for grey pair form NDC since obsidian is OOS. 
pimp.gif
. Props to them for not giving me the run around on credit for the day only

I have two hoodies. No issues at all. I launder them regularly just like any other clothes. I'm not sure why people are saying it's fragile and stuff like that.

Lol yeah that's proper care. Theyre probably washing them on high spin and tossing them in the dryer on "bake"

Has anyone had durability issues with the tech knit hoodies?

The hoodies hold up better than the shorts and joggers. i just think the materials are a little to fragile for shorts and joggers for the price. I don't want to worry about damaging it on day to day wear.

The hoodies hold up better than the shorts and joggers. i just think the materials are a little to fragile for shorts and joggers for the price. I don't want to worry about damaging it on day to day wear.
IMO the tech knit joggers are pretty sturdy, while the tech knit liberos joggers and windrunners on certain parts ive noticed gets loose threads (back and chest area for WR, all over for liberos) due to design.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback on the tech knit. I will probably keep this hoodie since I only paid $100 for it.

They may be more susceptible to pulls and snags (I have had a couple) than the fleece pants. But the quality and comfort highly outweigh any negative.
Imo omthe prime factors of whether an article of clothing is "quality" or not is durability, comfort(relative to clothibg type) and materials used. As for tech knit....for me the jjuries still out, ive had the windrunner for a week and its holding up, last month i had the liberos though and it was falling apart after two weeks and two properly done washes, ive returned them for a replacement so we'll see.

But honestly if your paying anything above 90 dollars on clothing, it staying in proper condition any shorter than a year is the epitome of unacceptable to me, and im honestly not a hard person to please.

Last edited:
Its probably the male version of the new tech knit windrunner since it follows the signs of removing pockets

Back
Top Bottom