**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nike Factory Store in Tannersville, PA had tech knit shorts marked down to $105 +an extra 30% off. They had a few sizes of grey left, a bunch of sizes of white, and a lot of the black. They also had tech knit shirts, and cropped tech fleece pants in navy.

Just as an FYI, it seems like a lot of tech knit shorts can be had for like $60 shipped on eBay.

Need the tech shorts, digging the pants, and only paid $30 brand new

Retail is too dam high for tech

I always go one size up
I always go down a size to really show off da pipe print
You don't need tight sweats if your print is already on point 
grin.gif

I feel you. I feel you. Lmao did you ever see the article I think it was complex about athletes' prints in grey sweatpants. 
I ain't seen it :lol:

Can't go wrong with the grey sweatpants and letting da mamis see what God gave you

Last edited:
I usually wear them for a couple of times before washing them. I might have washed these pants like 20-30 times over the 3 years I own them. I dunno why they flaked on me just today for some strange reason.

My housekeeper usually do the washing, but she went away for a while so my wife did the laundry, I dunno if she did anything different, but it's just odd that the black part is chipping and flaking like aged fake leather

I usually wear them for a couple of times before washing them. I might have washed these pants like 20-30 times over the 3 years I own them. I dunno why they flaked on me just today for some strange reason.

My housekeeper usually do the washing, but she went away for a while so my wife did the laundry, I dunno if she did anything different, but it's just odd that the black part is chipping and flaking like aged fake leather
Did she put them in the dryer?

Anyone had bad experiences with the new tech fleece sweatpants!?

Lots of negative reviews..

I think that happened seems normal after 20-30 washes

Back
Top Bottom