**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I wear 38/40 in jeans regular tech fleece pants I take a 3x the tech knit fleece pants I got in a 3x extra room and not to baggy just perfect my only problem is the pricing I like tech knit but the price will keep me away even with a discount I'm going to get the back pair just don't know when
Really? I'm a 37-38 in jeans and a 2xl in the same TK pants is falling off my *** without me tying the drawstring tight. The string is already hanging down between my legs because of how much I have to tighten it. It's overly baggy for me.

find with tech pieces, size up for tech fleece joggers (xl) and size down for tech knit joggers (m) from my usual size (l)

Anyone have any advice on how to wash the Medal Stand Dynamic Reveal jacket from last year?

Anyone have any advice on how to wash the Medal Stand Dynamic Reveal jacket from last year?
I wash my Dynamic Reveal inside out, by itself with the handwash setting on the washer. For drying, I have a drying rack that I could lay it on. Hanging it would stretch the knit sleeve area, so Nike recommends laying it flat for drying. I also fold and store it that way instead of using a hanger for that same reason.

I wash my Dynamic Reveal inside out, by itself with the handwash setting on the washer. For drying, I have a drying rack that I could lay it on. Hanging it would stretch the knit sleeve area, so Nike recommends laying it flat for drying. I also fold and store it that way instead of using a hanger for that same reason.
TYVM.

There are some of those jackets at my local marshalls for 129.99. Says $300 on Nike tag
Size small medium xxl. Toms River nj

I went to two Ross stores today in Seattle. One had large and small, the other had three XL. Keep an eye out.
HSKBUbmb324m5c1RYBTz8sBTpJek2jNBPmWqNTk4z30pQNfNB5unxjqulBtkLTJcUSkRCSYnMemc4KkJzehSgMgA-ULN_eRvYCZmYhG4z3S6JUNUjP7OPIG5z2lVXxNP1CDZYfTDyLeu5_VgfiuPLspuh8CrEOTRsGLRXgmUCXrS9nl13VmBTdmIjIbKaSp6P1FQIk8l1v66r67uJPwYbKTf1uPcesP8xftBVu2uKu5rBECECl6FknADzmfNTfuXJlbdbElITI_KqI8LOK21PdhPjkXsOVTFKE4h1RJzz98ZDMSG9r5ZpLVVoaRd1Xo-pDFVhmhLbGAJOqMZdOzD4eCj2HIcHAUxGY-BbpCzT30Zfa0rYOKOZBX0utS_4TN0BnZ08wIcMJDCD5bezyJjkLXCKfa7gtTNoiXDWoHMjRXZnKkfb1AThaosngMTfRnCqsnPLiEKvcq4mAxVBBOqOkn4rQOzkK7cHZ0hYyx-f1iBvy56N9EqPfzrgD6rmMXZ42YeJgYqUQOmPeRY1iEPT5nrv2V-Mj4Sz-CKwMAm0WKvi9-v5m6ggAmmeYN9UfS3lgLrYfO2rm0Hd-pSyIaWuWERigVa4FtfhEevXuhg3So39MYLIfEUgWzKdPTb8CEyjQTKhKEdSaVdvhjlTSu209sAftA514WL14A=w616-h1094-no

72976BAF-D364-4AB1-ACAF-78677C490E63.jpeg
Check your Ross and Burlington’s, seems like they’re starting to get TF goodies for the season. Found the TF parka for $70 at Burlington’s off Clairemont in San Diego. Saw another size L and a 3XL.

Glad yall find deals at Marshalls, TJMAXX etc.

When I look at racks of clothes like that I just turn around and walk out but one week Marshalls had a Nike section, of course everything was either XL or XXL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom