**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

5B26FC16-9000-41F3-B755-AD1B93A3C5AB.jpeg
Found this gem at the outlet for about $60 after discounts. Fair price or nah?
Good price

image.jpg

Picked this up and I’m not too impressed. I normally wear a Small in TF, but this felt a little loose still.

I feel the same. I was super interested in it until I tried it on. The pictures online make the fit look a lot better than it is in person.

Found a Tech Knit Windrunner at Ross. Best find so far for me. Not my size so I might give it to my brother

R66m9Ks
[/IMG]

Also I have a question about sizing. In the Tech Fleece Windrunner, i fit a medium. If I wanted a Tech Knit Windrunner, should i go with a medium or a small?

Found a Tech Knit Windrunner at Ross. Best find so far for me. Not my size so I might give it to my brother

R66m9Ks
[/IMG]

Also I have a question about sizing. In the Tech Fleece Windrunner, i fit a medium. If I wanted a Tech Knit Windrunner, should i go with a medium or a small?

50 is an awesome price for these.

As for your question, if your figure is not too slim, go with medium. I personally find the small too restraining at the waist area.

Screenshot_20171103-060350.png
Copped this yesterday from a local Nike outlet for $55. So on my version of the Nike+ app it shows it for regular price, but if you go into the store and have an employee pull it up on one of those IPhones they walk around with it shows it for the clearance price and they can order it for you.

Patience paid off
Toms River Nj marshalls only one in store

Attachments

• 913B609B-50A6-4F4B-BE55-D1183243BA12.jpeg
    913B609B-50A6-4F4B-BE55-D1183243BA12.jpeg
    293.5 KB · Views: 66
I really want to buy a crewneck tech fleece. do they fit the same as a regular nike fleece crew neck? I tried one on in macys and it fit good.

thanks

Patience paid off
Toms River Nj marshalls only one in store
I would've waited but it would've been GONE if I left the pair I bought and waited a bit. People were already trying on the other TK windrunners when I found it a couple months ago. I would've only saved $20 so I'm content.

I want to start getting tech fleece joggers and hoodies...one question, how can you tell if what you are getting is actually "tech fleece" instead of a cheaper material? Do the products specifically need to say "Tech fleece" on the tag? Sometimes I just see "fleece" joggers and I guess they aren't tech fleece

I want to start getting tech fleece joggers and hoodies...one question, how can you tell if what you are getting is actually "tech fleece" instead of a cheaper material? Do the products specifically need to say "Tech fleece" on the tag? Sometimes I just see "fleece" joggers and I guess they aren't tech fleece
I think the tag should say tech pack. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. You'll know tho. All tech fleece material feels the same.

Back
Top Bottom