**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hello, can i have id of these pants please ? Thanks
Those are the Tech Bonded Woven Joggers. Style Code: 823363

I believe these came out about 2 or so years ago. Best place to buy is either from Ebay or Amazon. I have 2 pairs. I really like them but i wish i got a size bigger.

Thank you for the heads up, but this site won't accept my order for some reason.

i think there's this thing where nike/jordan brand products can't be shipped internationally anymore

started with the new year

2DD09955-7921-4FFF-BCEF-37A6193359AB.png

The Chevron is back!! THANK YOU NIKE!! :nthat:

That doesn’t look like tech fleece, it looks like the tech pack material.

I almost copped at the outlet, but I passed at $45. They have zippered pockets again too! It feels thinner and stretchier than old TF. They also fit looser than the old TF, IMO. If you’re interested, go one size down your usual.

I almost copped at the outlet, but I passed at $45. It feels thinner and stretchier than old TF. They also fit looser than the old TF, IMO. If you’re interested, go one size down your usual.

Exactly. I liked the feel cause it was soft but I didn’t like the fit compared to TF.

That doesn’t look like tech fleece, it looks like the tech pack material.

Yeah. It’s tech pack, which sucks as I prefer tech fleece over the tech pack material.

To me, Tech fleece is softer than tech pack when wearing it. With that being said, I I find it for $49. I’ll buy one. Lol.

How do you guys deal with washing your tech fleece? I have a pair of pants I haven't worn in months because I want to clean them, but I'm scared of shrinking if I wash even on cold. Dry clean, maybe?

How do you guys deal with washing your tech fleece? I have a pair of pants I haven't worn in months because I want to clean them, but I'm scared of shrinking if I wash even on cold. Dry clean, maybe?

I put them inside out in the washer in warm. Then I hang dry them.

If anything, I dry in the dryer for 10-15 min on mid-high setting. Then hang dry overnight.

Reactions: 907
They didn't shrink up at all doing it that way? Thank you for the help.

No. They haven’t shrunk for me. I try not to leave them in the dryer for too long. 10-15 min usually works good if I do dry it. Most of the time after the wash I just hang dry after on a hanger.

Damn I’m just reading about the discount. I can’t find **** on eBay and I’m not paying $100+ for anything. Anyone know where I can get tech fleece for a decent price? Will that website restock?

What jacket is that in the first pic? Very nice.
It's the Nike Sportswear 15 Advance Hoodie. I have the same one and found it on sale at Macy's on Christmas two years ago. The material is sort of heavy, but it's soft and warm.

Back
Top Bottom