**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I’m mad as hell I put them in the dryer, I thought low heat would be good. It faded after only one time too.

I’m mad as hell I put them in the dryer, I thought low heat would be good. It faded after only one time too.

Sometimes I put them in the dryer on high for like 5-10 min then hang dry. I never really leave it in the dryer for like the full dry cycle.

How do you guys feel about nike windbreakers? I see them al the time at my outlets for 35 cad (about 27 usd)
I find them a bit too high-schooly, but at that price... I have like 8 of them brand new in diff colours lol

Attachments

• 9180EF56-F992-41EF-B454-2AB5A117FF3B.png
    9180EF56-F992-41EF-B454-2AB5A117FF3B.png
    789.4 KB · Views: 98
Also, any of you guys seeing these pop up?

never seen them at retailers or even online, but i saw them at my nike outlet for 60 CAD

Attachments

• 82AE84BD-63BB-4262-9C8E-268865E2A0DA.jpeg
    82AE84BD-63BB-4262-9C8E-268865E2A0DA.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 217
  • F7462BB4-62C6-4E76-BFAF-BC682ED859DC.jpeg
    F7462BB4-62C6-4E76-BFAF-BC682ED859DC.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 285
How do you guys feel about nike windbreakers? I see them al the time at my outlets for 35 cad (about 27 usd)
I find them a bit too high-schooly, but at that price... I have like 8 of them brand new in diff colours lol
Same here lol

never seen them at retailers or even online, but i saw them at my nike outlet for 60 CAD
Yeah. Just saw other day to. Was down in ocean city md on an overnight and saw at the outlet
Never saw before either

Yeah. I have these in green. They are $130 compared to the $100 tech fleece. I think it’s called winter tech fleece.

I picked them up for $54 instead of $49, which is the price I usually see them for.

I saw a pair of those online recently somewhere for fairly cheap, how do they fit compared to the joggers?

Standard fit (straight fit) throughout the legs. The fit is only the same as the jogger on the waist. But on down, they are different, the joggers are slim fit and of course has a cuff. These have a hem opening but not so wide.

I go the same size in them as I do the joggers.

Reactions: 907
I like those non-jogger Tech Fleece pants. I just wish I was an inch taller or my size was an inch shorter because they look a little weird bunched up in the knees when I wear them :lol:.

I like those non-jogger Tech Fleece pants. I just wish I was an inch taller or my size was an inch shorter because they look a little weird bunched up in the knees when I wear them :lol:.
Have you watched this youtube video? This guy says he is 5'6" or so and size S looks surprisingly good on him. Although he rolled waistband.
He also has a picture on insta.

That's exactly how I feel about them. But I like them nonetheless. Although I only have one in this cw, I wouldn't mind having one or two more for the price you've mentioned.
727324_457_A.jpg

Anyone know the SKU for these in the hoodie/pants? Been looking for these for awhile. Not looking for the baby blue on Nike.com. These are like the Travis Scott IV CW

Attachments

• Screenshot_48.jpg
    Screenshot_48.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom