**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Not sure where to ask this but has anyone ordered anything from Nike recently and has it stuck in Memphis, TN? I ordered a few thing a week ago and was supposed to be here on Tuesday. Well its Thursday and the shipping information from Fed Ex has been saying Pending since. I know that Tennessee is kind of going through a snow storm right now but I want to know if anyone else is having the same problem

edit: Nvm, disregard this. I googled it and the first news article that showed up was saying how the Memphis hub is going through delays. So If you're in the same boat as me, this is why the package is being delayed

Last edited:
Not sure where to ask this but has anyone ordered anything from Nike recently and has it stuck in Memphis, TN? I ordered a few thing a week ago and was supposed to be here on Tuesday. Well its Thursday and the shipping information from Fed Ex has been saying Pending since. I know that Tennessee is kind of going through a snow storm right now but I want to know if anyone else is having the same problem
Kind of going through a snow storm? Lol
That’s why your package is delayed

Hope this thread can provide an answer, though not TF or TK related (directly).

4-5 years ago, Nike put out a fairly impressive string of Tech Pack joggers and pants w/ good structure and tapered design like these; I think they were the "Max Bonded" series.

I wore these frequently as office pants at my (admittedly) casual office. Since then, Nike has gone 90's baggy windbreaker or straight up tights for casual pants and don't have similar offerings to these.

What's my best bet for finding a casual office, sportswear pant at this point? Lulu?

I thought I was the only one. These bonded pants were the best. Had Black/black and Olive/Black and wore em til they fell apart from the seam. Will try LuLu but I have a feeling they aren't as rigid yet stretchy like the bondeds. The more recent Nike pant feels much lighter and I guess more like rain pants then structured pants you could wear at work

I thought I was the only one. These bonded pants were the best. Had Black/black and Olive/Black and wore em til they fell apart from the seam. Will try LuLu but I have a feeling they aren't as rigid yet stretchy like the bondeds. The more recent Nike pant feels much lighter and I guess more like rain pants then structured pants you could wear at work
Thanks for following up on this - I actually picked up 3 Lululemon pants this weekend and am loving them. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed

I found sizing to run on the small side, but just as a function of Lulu stuff being cut more fitted generally. I take an XL in TF and took an XL in all the pants I got.

Can’t find this in an XL for the life of me.
85B49C5C-46C0-46BE-888A-8B1684D57CE7.jpeg

Can’t find this in an XL for the life of me.
85B49C5C-46C0-46BE-888A-8B1684D57CE7.jpeg
Good luck. A lot of the older Tech Knit is harder to find now than it was a few years back. I bought my Tk hoodie off of ebay for i think about $150. Whats crazy was that a few weeks before I bought that one., I found this same exact black one at a Ross for $50 size L. Gave it to my cousin.

Edit: I found this listing on ebay for an XL but I don't think that price is worth it

Good luck. A lot of the older Tech Knit is harder to find now than it was a few years back. I bought my Tk hoodie off of ebay for i think about $150. Whats crazy was that a few weeks before I bought that one., I found this same exact black one at a Ross for $50 size L. Gave it to my cousin.

Edit: I found this listing on ebay for an XL but I don't think that price is worth it

314? They are high...

I apologize in advance if this isn't allowed but I was wondering, what Nike pants do you guys wear to workout or run in? I just got a pair of the Therma Essential pants. They fit me fine-ish but Nikes fit on running pants always so weird for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom