**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

950B2F38-5FD4-4962-80DF-B7E0369BF814.jpeg

Whole set for $123 at Hibbett’s

Do those two tone pants fit true to size ?

I think the general consensus is this generation of the pants fit way bigger across the board, solid/two-tone and Revival. I couldn’t find a XL so I got a XXL and they’re roomy. For me XL-T would be perfect but it’s hard for me to find any except at retail from NDC.

I actually sized down from an XL to a L for some reason the grey/black combo and those joints fit me like a pair a lululemon leggings on a woman—meaning they are tight aF for me in the legs & thighs. They accentuate my legs hahaha 🤦🏽‍♂️

Hey guys, I'm not entirely new to the Nike Tech Fleece scene but I did end up copping a Team USA Tech Fleece from 2018 and was wondering how I could get some stains off of it as it is white and a tech fleece + how I should be washing it

Hey guys, I'm not entirely new to the Nike Tech Fleece scene but I did end up copping a Team USA Tech Fleece from 2018 and was wondering how I could get some stains off of it as it is white and a tech fleece + how I should be washing it

What kind of stains? How old? Pics would help.

From what I’ve seen other people post, inside out, gentle cycle, air dry seems to do the trick. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to dry clean if it doesn’t inconvenience you.

20220208_144120.jpg

Just got this 2 piece in nice set but will not get me thru the winter up North Nike therma ADV pack I tell you this Nike sure do know how to market their products 😉 😀

Hey guys has anyone else found that the new Nike tech just doesn't fit as good as the old range I've downsized and still the fit isn't great

Hey guys has anyone else found that the new Nike tech just doesn't fit as good as the old range I've downsized and still the fit isn't great

I wear XXL in the old pants and XL on the current gen is still wider/longer than the predecessor. One thing to consider trying at least is downsizing twice but opting for a Tall size. So if you wore XL before try a Medium Tall. Doesn’t hurt to just try

I'll try that thanks, wonder why Nike has went for a looser fit am I the only one that liked the old design

So I was doing some closet organizing and pulled some stuff out for measurement.

C8115569-54F6-4653-A2CB-D55EB02A225C.jpeg

(Top of Waist to bottom of leg)
Old Season XXL - 39” (can’t tell how much is shrinkage due to washing)
Revival XL - 41”
Standard XL - 41”
XL-Tall - 44”
Standard XXL - 41”

Crazy that it’s a 5 inch difference between the old XXL & current XL-T and was as surprised that current XXL gains no length, only width/bagginess.

I still can’t figure out why they messed up the formula for success on the pants.

So I was doing some closet organizing and pulled some stuff out for measurement.

C8115569-54F6-4653-A2CB-D55EB02A225C.jpeg

(Top of Waist to bottom of leg)
Old Season XXL - 39” (can’t tell how much is shrinkage due to washing)
Revival XL - 41”
Standard XL - 41”
XL-Tall - 44”
Standard XXL - 41”

Crazy that it’s a 5 inch difference between the old XXL & current XL-T and was as surprised that current XXL gains no length, only width/bagginess.

I still can’t figure out why they messed up the formula for success on the pants.
Quite poor on their end, I blame the sweatshops 🧐

What's up yall, I just bought my first ever Tech Fleece hoodie and it is from an older season. Lavender Mist. I'm only 5'7 and it's a medium. The chest is perfect but the length is very short. Feels roughly 2 inches shorter than a medium Club Fleece hoodie. Is it normal for Tech Fleece hoodies to be so short?

It’s rare but they do make Short sizes (would indicate on the tag). Is it brand new or pre-owned? Possible that seller had it altered

So just wanted to share a tip that worked out for me. I wanted this piece but knew I wouldn’t find it in a XL-Tall at this point so I copped a 2X and had a seamstress take it in to get rid of the bagginess.

If you find a good tailor/seamstress it might be worth getting a piece that’s too big if the price is a great deal. Doesn’t fit as great as my actual size but close enough.

0F92B7DD-A5C8-4221-94F4-D40FF12C1796.jpeg

1CAACDBC-00E3-4FF5-8931-6A55B5C761CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom