OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

One thing I'm excited about the CJ 3, is that it has adapted the hypercross bottom.  The Hypercross is a super comfortable shoe and has great cushioning and flexibility.     

I think they made it like that because these shoes have more training appeal

They made them look like s**t is what they did. They just made another Zoom Hypercross; this isn't unique, this isn't a shoe worthy of a beast like Megatron. Nike had a great first shoe, ok second shoe, and now this abomination.

They made them look like s**t is what they did. They just made another Zoom Hypercross; this isn't unique, this isn't a shoe worthy of a beast like Megatron. Nike had a great first shoe, ok second shoe, and now this abomination.
I agree with you to a point. I'm a big sneakerhead and the original CJ81 is one of my favorite shoes. The CJ TRAINER 2 was an OK shoe, nothing special. But I'm not going to call this an abomination just yet. I want to see more colorways first. If the CJ3 is an improved Hypercross, then it should be a success, bc the Hypercross was a very successful shoe for Nike. Not to mention a very comfortable shoe

160 really isnt that a 30 increase for a not so great looking shoe the 1 great and 2 wasnt bad just wack colorways but the 3 has to be explained why they went this way with no strap but im still optimistic they gonna surprise us all...

Another colorway of the cleats. Supposedly Nike unveiled them today. I can't find anything official though.

View media item 1510819
These are really nice imo. Hopefully the shoes are next.

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Hilarious that they have the gloves at $70 when I got em on clearance for $20 and tbe original price was $55. Same exact ones as last year too, nothing different. Waiting to see the trainer in the black/silver CW

It's that Ruvilla leaked colorway.

[COLOR=#red]
Release Date: 05/09/2015
Product Number: 725231-476[/COLOR]

Hilarious that they have the gloves at $70 when I got em on clearance for $20 and tbe original price was $55. Same exact ones as last year too, nothing different. Waiting to see the trainer in the black/silver CW
+1 on this. I got the gloves not long after they came out and just before football season for $40. They sat for long after that too.

The Black and Silver Zoom CJ 2s are down to $74.99.

Nike Allen, Texas

972 678 4580

I think the sale ends 5/4

Back
Top Bottom