OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

I was gonna use my $50 card on them too. Just talked to Nike cs and they don't show anything in their system.

out of curiosity where did everyone find this release date as i don't seem to see it :nerd:

I have a few friends who work at champs and footaction ... they get release date sheets like 2 months in advance ... according to the sheet the VR pair is SUPPOSED to drop in 2 days ...

funny thing is we didn't see official images until 2 days before the spicy tuna dropped so I'm wondering if maybe Nike pushed the VR back cause they saw how bad of a reaction they got for the Spicy Tuna Colorway and new logo?

Maybe they will actually promote this line finally like they did with the 1.. wasn't Puffy supposedly the spokesman behind the line?

out of curiosity where did everyone find this release date as i don't seem to see it
nerd.gif
I have a few friends who work at champs and footaction ... they get release date sheets like 2 months in advance ... according to the sheet the VR pair is SUPPOSED to drop in 2 days ...

funny thing is we didn't see official images until 2 days before the spicy tuna dropped so I'm wondering if maybe Nike pushed the VR back cause they saw how bad of a reaction they got for the Spicy Tuna Colorway and new logo?

Maybe they will actually promote this line finally like they did with the 1.. wasn't Puffy supposedly the spokesman behind the line?
I don't remember if it was the line or just CJ period, those were some funny commercials and my speculation would be the backlash as well

Smmfh I really liked the first shoe too. The KD VII looks like the successor to the 1 which makes sense since the CJ81(1) was supposed to be the KD 5

You can't say something like this without proof.

When the kd5 leaked and the cj81 leaked thre were blog sites that were calling them the new kd 5. They also reported what I stated above on a few blogs google it sure you'll find something archived

Blogs are often wrong. They show that time and time again. Was Revis' shoe supposed to be the KDV? It had a strap too.

WOW! Glad I used my $50 off on the Spicy Tunas. I really wanted to see the other cw's though [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Damn :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:. Was the Spicy Tuna colorway their way of testing how the 2s would sell? Terrible.

Last edited:
I'm not saying it's 100% true BUT why else would EVERY Release date be removed? It's confusing ... hopefully Nike addresses this

Back
Top Bottom