OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

Mike Vick star power is like Bo and Primetime.... Megatron aint got it thats one of the reasons his shoes fell so hard plus he plays in Detroit barry got hit the same way but barry was super cold

fixed, plus it was a different era, emmitt had 4, troy aikmen had 1, junior sau had 1, barry only had 2, farve had 1, marino had 1, manning or brady haven't had a sig and they're practically the faces of the nfl for the past 10yrs
Fixed? Like you feel Vick was a bigger star than CJ?
yes that's what i'm saying Vick was a bigger star than CJ

View media item 1241119
What pisses me off is Nike knows they never released a Lions colorway.

These Zoom Turfs originally were Royal back when Barry actually wore them but when the released these retros they came in "Battle Blue" which is the Lions blue. All of the Nike Lions apparel is "Battle Blue"

Why the **** did we never get a Battle Blue CJ shoe?

It doesn't make any sense.

I do love those Zoom Turfs tho.

View media item 1241119
What pisses me off is Nike knows they never released a Lions colorway.

These Zoom Turfs originally were Royal back when Barry actually wore them but when the released these retros they came in "Battle Blue" which is the Lions blue. All of the Nike Lions apparel is "Battle Blue"

Why the **** did we never get a Battle Blue CJ shoe?

It doesn't make any sense.

I do love those Zoom Turfs tho.

Just saw this at the el Paso outlet, not battle blue but still, I don't remember seeing these on men's, gs got everything
View media item 1251856View media item 1251858View media item 1251861

rip 
mean.gif

Got all three, Galaxies, Astons, and Visors for $170.94. Very comfortable shoe, sad to see his line end like this.

I was looking for some kicks to play on turf, and I was trying to decide between these and Zoom Field Generals.

I had no idea champs had both of these until I looked for them. Anyway, the ZFG was to stiff for my liking and I didn't feel the zoom too much.

I tried on the tuxedo CJ II, and they felt amazing. Went home and ordered the Aston Martin's off Nike for $67 + tax with a coupon code (DOMINATE for 25% off clearance). Can't wait for them to get here.

Last edited:
full size run in 3 colorways on clearance at nike.com. just picked up the galaxies for $82.48 plus tax with the coupon code DOMINATE (25% off)

Back
Top Bottom