OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
I'm thinking about it.

i got a few outlets within 2 hour drive radius. closest one is citaadel which is about 30-45 minutes away but they never really have anything good. might head out to camarillo this wknd

My local NFS never has anything good,  but I might just stop by for the memorial day sale...its only 10 min drive from me

Just snuck in the bathroom at work to call for those multi trainers, no 9.5 according to the employee i talked to, ugh... oh well.

has anyone seen any small sized mc trainers? specifically 5 or 5.5 in men

Last edited:
Jealous much, those mc trainers will never restock in my country.
tired.gif

Will any kind soul be willing to help me proxy a pair?

Last edited:
I'm sure there are people from DMV who lives near leesburg can scoop up all the pairs and help the members out.

Gonna head to Leesburg to cop the MC trainers tomorrow, if you have requests lemme know and I'll try to grab as many as I can for people. From the looks of it, sounds like the 8-10 range is selling quick.

has anyone seen any small sized mc trainers? specifically 5 or 5.5 in men
These were produced as small as sz 3.5. Just a few days ago there were some small sizes available during the unannounced nike restock someone posted on here. It will be very difficult to locate smaller sizes in the aftermarket, because the people that originally bought those sizes probably aren't resellers.

Back
Top Bottom