OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Finally got around to taking pics of my Sample MCs. Here are a few before and afters (click to enlarge).

Before:

After:

MC Racer Comparison:

The white midsole and black tongue/collar make a world of a difference :pimp:.

what's going on here? :nerd: :nerd: are these sole swapped/customs? :smokin

Last edited:
you have a pic of the black/volt?

NVM!
Black volt is the one with the predominantly dark grey upper with volt on the midsole. This is only a prototype so the final product may be differ. There is another prototype rendering with the same upper and a white midsole with volt where the black portion of the mid section is.

Last edited:

Black volt is the one with the predominantly dark grey upper with volt on the midsole. This is only a prototype so the final product may be differ. There is another prototype rendering with the same upper and a white midsole with volt where the black portion of the mid section is.
where did you find this picture?

Nike Outlet Great Mall in Milpitas still have the turqoise trainers with a FSR. And they finally put out the pink trainers and blue trainers, both FSR I believe. As for the shoes in the back, nothing eye catching but the typical lunar 1s and free run flyknits.

Nike Outlet Great Mall in Milpitas still have the turqoise trainers with a FSR. And they finally put out the pink trainers and blue trainers, both FSR I believe. As for the shoes in the back, nothing eye catching but the typical lunar 1s and free run flyknits.

Did you see any extra __% off on the trainers ?

where did you find this picture?
I browsed through the gallery of all posted photos in this thread just to find it. There is also another variation that has been posted which I didn't see while sifting through the thousands of photos in this thread.

turquoise trainers..and blue trainers..?

not talkin bout the blue glow trainers i assume, with the black swoosh and black laces?

what's going on here? :nerd: :nerd: are these sole swapped/customs? :smokin
They're Sample Lunar1 Multicolors. The weave is similar to the HTM and Racer Multicolors. I painted the tongue and ankle collar black, and then stripped the original paint off of the midsole and painted it all white. Tried to give them an HTM-esque look.

I actually think the release version of the Lunar1 MCs would look just as good with the same modifications too.

Last edited:
How in the hell was I sleep on these flyknit maxes????
Btw the new colorway is very wavy...got that gum bottom
Vibe going on :pimp: :pimp:

They're Sample Lunar1 Multicolors. The weave is similar to the HTM and Racer Multicolors. I painted the tongue and ankle collar black, and then stripped the original paint off of the midsole and painted it all white. Tried to give them an HTM-esque look.

I actually think the release version of the Lunar1 MCs would look just as good with the same modifications too.

So flight club took your custom joints? :nerd:
Those joints are mighty clean btw sir :smokin

Last edited:
Did you see any extra __% off on the trainers ?

Did not see an additional % mark down.

turquoise trainers..and blue trainers..?

not talkin bout the blue glow trainers i assume, with the black swoosh and black laces?

Sorry on poor descriptions. The turquoise colorway has the style code 532984 410, and I forgot the the blue colorway mentioned was known as the squadron trainer I believe so after looking back.

just saw them on RRS. don't know if i like the color blocking tho "/
need to see real pics of them before i pull the trigger.

I'm hoping they're these guys here even though they're like a bluish purplish color. Flyknit pics are usually different from the actual product.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom