OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These are on their last legs. Gonna spray oxy clean all over them and wash them in a pillow case right now. If sole isn't too messed up after I'm going to glue it back down. Will post pics after the wash.

SMH barely helped. Can y'all even notice? On another note they smell great now :rofl:

Any particular "flyknit"? Were they lunar1s, trainers, or racers?
had all of em...I'd say the majority were the trainers...but I definitely saw lunar1s and racers...I would've picked up a couple pairs if the damn roulette tables didn't take all of my money lol.

:lol: sorry I meant put it on after. Obviously steaming them with your foot inside would not be smart.

I found these:

So basically I think that the steam function of a regular iron would work also, but probably not as effectively as the two methods above where the shoe is exposed to more steam.
I hold mine over a pot of boiling water for about 5 minutes. I put them on immediately and wear them for at least an hour. It works great.

Saw these at SL for $100 (only a size 10 or 11)

They also had a bunch of Uni Red Racers in 7.5, some Purple Trainers and Flash Pink Trainers for $100...

Saw these at SL for $100 (only a size 10 or 11)

They also had a bunch of Uni Red Racers in 7.5, some Purple Trainers and Flash Pink Trainers for $100...
Damn need these in an 8 or 7.5 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom