OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday!
had to throw them on after work
laugh.gif

photobombed by my pup
Got a French Bulldog myself, had him shipped in from Russia. Coolest pups in the world.

Thats a nice pair, a lot of pink.  I like this style better than mine which is predominantly green.

I like trainers more than racers but racers have really good CWs which is really pulling me in

I like trainers more than racers but racers have really good CWs which is really pulling me in
Bro I feel the same way. I just ordered my frat pair of racers and I am kinda torn. I hope I like them but then again I hope I don't because then I am going to want to buy more lol.

I am kind of a big dude so I feel like racers look to flat and narrow on me.

Got a French Bulldog myself, had him shipped in from Russia. Coolest pups in the world.

nice! I wanted one for years and finally got one about 5 months ago. Such a little character, never a dull moment

I thought I got mine from far away going from San Francisco to San Diego :lol:

nice! I wanted one for years and finally got one about 5 months ago. Such a little character, never a dull moment

I thought I got mine from far away going from San Francisco to San Diego :lol:
I had heard they have a lot of health issues. Is that true? Is really like to get a little white one but I can't afford a whole bunch of vet bills.

Does you heel pop out? I have the same pair and if I tie them loose it's like they don't fit I hate it. Maybe I accidently sized up?
I got a couple 9's (my true size) and 9.5's in the racers and my heel doesn't pop out at all as long as the laces are tied. The flat laces they give us suck, gonna look into some ovals to replace 'em with.

I had heard they have a lot of health issues. Is that true? Is really like to get a little white one but I can't afford a whole bunch of vet bills.
In my experience they are pretty healthy pups. I had an English Bulldog earlier and they had a lot of vet issues. My little dude has dry eye, which just makes his eyes real crusty, and thats about it.

With ANY short muzzled breed you will have to keep a watch on their airways, let them eat smaller dry food or feed wet, and keep an eye on what toys they get. Other than that just be mindful of them in the heat, maintain proper weight, and have a ball. Oh and they snore like crazy

i copped the htm joints for the low. you guys think i can get a 2 for 1 ? or maybe i add a little.. 

i want to trade them for the b/w and w/b trainers .. or one of those plus the mc racers.. hmmmmm

mine has been nice and healthy (luckily), but I have a friend with one that has really bad allergies. Vet bills come weather your dog is healthy or not :lol:

As long as you do your research and buy from a legit breeder you should be good.

not to turn this into the french bulldog thread :lol:

I thought I got mine from far away going from San Francisco to San Diego
laugh.gif
Dude it was one of the most hair raising experiences of my life. We bought him online through PayPal, had to read everything from her broken written English that was sent through Google Translator, and then hope it wasn't a scam when we picked him up from the airport. And I am sure you know French Bulldogs arent the cheapest pet so having that tied up was stressful.

He was kenneled on a 24hr train ride then to a 10+ hour flight to Atlanta and in perfect health. Had him for 3 years now.

I haven't been in this thread since December, so please excuse the question I'm about to ask. I remember with the help of this thread buying the Orange Racers off RRS.

Anywhere where I can find the Volt, Blue, and Red Racers? :nerd:

Volt -> search outlets
Blue -> Dope Factory
Red -> Dope Factory
bruh, WTF is up with those prices at dope factory. tryna set me up for the dummy paying an arm and a leg for flyknits? :lol:

I'm going to miss the old days of being able to get most releases of trainers / racers for below retail. At the current rate, even trying to secure a release for retail price is a struggle for some folks.

I blame yall.
I remember in the earlier days of this thread, people paying less that $110 for racers and trainers, guess those days are long gone |I

i copped the htm joints for the low. you guys think i can get a 2 for 1 ? or maybe i add a little.. 

i want to trade them for the b/w and w/b trainers .. or one of those plus the mc racers.. hmmmmm
which htm low? what size are you? i would do the trade with you if we're the same size.

bruh, WTF is up with those prices at dope factory. tryna set me up for the dummy paying an arm and a leg for flyknits?
laugh.gif

I remember in the earlier days of this thread, people paying less that $110 for racers and trainers, guess those days are long gone
tired.gif
they come out to being arund 200 shipped man. thats how much flyknits go for now and more lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom