OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
thanks guys really appreciate it! cant wait to wear them. just wish i didnt hesitate on the oreo racers :smh: still searchin for that sz10 

has anyone received the red flyknit racers by phone order from NDC. Mine has been processing for 2 days lol..

5.5 & 6.5 in Varsity Royal/Electric Green Trainer (431) available by phone via NDC

Last edited:
Hello, first post; noob here.... ill try to be quick.....

i would consider myself a sneakerhead in "training" lol... I have always loved shoes but my obsession is becoming a hobby. The flyknit racers are my favorite shoe right now. recently coppin lucid green/blue; white and black off ebay.

In search of the turquise; oreo (bought the last 13 on NDC but returned cuz the toe box was huge); dark grey; uni red and the obvious MC (fml its never going to happen lol )

I have been trying to read up when i can.... so i guess what i was hoping someone could respond with is, informing me some tricks to the trade....(my shoe fetish is expensive and id like to collect without paying an arm an a leg. )

always reading about people finding shoes from outlets or being a member??.

any sticky threads out there to read?

threads to keep up on/watch?

websites to order from that might not show up on a basic google search?

for example i even tried the whole bot route to cop me a set of ronnie fiegs but even thats impossible. Any help would be much appreciated! 

crappy cell pics but these are some recent purchases of mine for street cred lol, lmk what you think.....

The past week.

hi. first post. super-underrated color way
Nice pic... I got these too, only because I thought it was a long shot to get the uni reds at retail or less... and just a couple days ago whattya know uni reds pop up on NDC, so I placed my phone order lol (kudos again to the NT members)

Last edited:
Hello, first post; noob here.... ill try to be quick.....
i would consider myself a sneakerhead in "training" lol... I have always loved shoes but my obsession is becoming a hobby. The flyknit racers are my favorite shoe right now. recently coppin lucid green/blue; white and black off ebay.
In search of the turquise; oreo (bought the last 13 on NDC but returned cuz the toe box was huge); dark grey; uni red and the obvious MC (fml its never going to happen lol )

I have been trying to read up when i can.... so i guess what i was hoping someone could respond with is, informing me some tricks to the trade....(my shoe fetish is expensive and id like to collect without paying an arm an a leg. )

always reading about people finding shoes from outlets or being a member??.

any sticky threads out there to read?

threads to keep up on/watch?

websites to order from that might not show up on a basic google search?

for example i even tried the whole bot route to cop me a set of ronnie fiegs but even thats impossible. Any help would be much appreciated! 

crappy cell pics but these are some recent purchases of mine for street cred lol, lmk what you think.....

This thread is good to follow, and this one as well http://niketalk.com/t/595549/offici...site-store-update-thread-do-not-make-requests

SMH at the red socks, and the blue looks brighter than i thought it would be. Still not decided if i should cancel my preorder.

Big shoutout to the homie @sole searchin for the MC flyknit racer size 14 come up at retail no tax!

Really appreciate the oop bro I know you coulda hit me over the head but these things are so nice will definitely be posting pictures later with my trainers.

lol whatd you say to get the coupon code
....or you can help out your fellow NTers?
happy.gif
i asked how much they were and he said $150. then i proceeded to say "oh really? my friend just bought a pair for $120, thats why i called in". and he says that he cant do a price adjustment because he needed proof that "my friend" got it for $120. so i followed up with the fact that i did the same thing with the black/white trainers last year and the lady i spoke to for phone order was able to adjust the price on the fly (the trainers were on clearance at the time). and he says "sorry, i still can't do it". then i told him i can send the proof and asked how i can send it to him. to which he stayed silent for a good 30 seconds and was like "okay nevermind, i dont know how you'll get me the proof so i'll just do the adjustment for you. i'd rather you have the shoes than not have them".. and voila, the $120 pricepoint

dude was really nice and cooperative over the phone. you just have to play nice and you can work them

Back
Top Bottom