OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but can anyone give me pointers on how to wash my flynit racers? I have the crimson ones and the red on the outside has gotten really dirty.

Thanks in advance.
Consensus on here is to: Take out the laces and insole. Put in pillow case, tie with rubber band. Run on gentle cycle, cold water, with a little bit of detergent, air dry. If the midsole is dirty, you can use Jason Markk on it. 

Last edited:
stick stick did you get the metallic silver option or the wolf grey on the swoosh? What do you think about a plain white swoosh? :nerd:
I used Metallic Silver. The Milan HTMs have a silver Swoosh and have "Reflective Silver" in their color description and I tried to mimic those as close as possible so that's my reasoning. Wolf Grey would probably look nice too. I wasn't a fan of the White Swoosh/tongue details on the rendering. Just didn't flow with the rest of the shoe imo.

Last edited:
I used Metallic Silver. The Milan HTMs have a silver Swoosh and have "Reflective Silver" in their color description and I tried to mimic those as close as possible so that's my reasoning. Wolf Grey would probably look nice too. I wasn't a fan of the White Swoosh/tongue details on the rendering. Just didn't flow with the rest of the shoe imo.
I'm thinking of going the Wolf Grey route.

Last edited:

I'm thinking of going the Wolf Grey route.

I was looking at the glow in the dark option, that's why I wanted to see what you thought of the white swoosh. I might pull the trigger on the GITD option :nthat:

Got these for retail. Thanks to the NT'er for the heads up!
Where u cop from?

i think i will wait and see if i can buy the purple/blue racers along with the kobe id. two birds with one stone since i only have the one 10% off code as well.

the trainers are ok if you are not doing leg workouts. Due to the narrow heel they racers do not give the best support. The flyknit trainers are a bit better but lack in cushion in the sole. My personal favorite is the the flyknit free 3.0 they feel great and are functionable while having a stylish look. but that is just my opinion.. I wear all three to the gym on a weekly basis depending on my workouts and what type of activities I will be doing throuh out the week. hope this helps

fantastic. i can use a coupon code for the blue/purple along with the kobe 9 id's.

Back
Top Bottom