OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm about to grab the purple racers, RIP to my wallet
mean.gif
Amen brotha, RIP to mine as well lol

Glad you guys are getting your purple racers! I'm still on the fence about them... purple really isn't a masculine color lol. Is this a BNTL situation?

I really want to like the new purple racers but I think the photo blues are calling my name. Unique colorway and I don't own any blue shoes.

I was actually gonna throw a few pairs in the wash sometime this week.. They're not the dirtiest but I'll take a few before/after pics this time. The toes on my pairs get dirty quickly so you'll be able to see a nice difference on em at least in that area.

Thanks bro. Just want to see washer vs Jason mark cleaning solution.

they look exactly the same. I don't think I have any pics of mine

I was referring to the mid-sole. Over time the mid-sole will wrinkle and crease from your weight/load. But I want to see if washing it will also expedite that as well. Also, will putting the fk in the washer will be just as good as manually scrubbing.

fff... debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the purps off NDC but I'm also headed to ATL For the week and will be staying within 5 min walking distance to to NT ATL.....would much rather cop in person but dont want to chance it... ugh

Back
Top Bottom