OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Great deal but im trying to figure out how did yall get it down to $98 shipped
Make sure you add the VIP service to the cart, if you dont have one already, and it should bring your total to around $110. Then put in the coupon code "RMNRUN14" in the bottom right hand corner and it'll be $98. People also said they used some kind of rebate thing but I have no idea how that works

Make sure you add the VIP service to the cart, if you dont have one already, and it should bring your total to around $110. Then put in the coupon code "RMNRUN14" in the bottom right hand corner and it'll be $98. People also said they used some kind of rebate thing but I have no idea how that works

Ebates gives you 5% back right now on RRS, I used that as well...

All this Univ Red talk made me...

unDS today from Nike "silent" restock

To counter all of the RRS *****ing...

The majority of buyers from this thread have NOT experienced problems with RRS.

They just have no need to post about there positive/neutral buying experiences.

Do not let these bitter unlucky individuals taint RRS. That place has been golden to way more people than it has been unlucky to others.

I'm sure RRS only gets a few sizes of each shoe so the pre order for the more popular sizes aren't all fulfilled. The quicker you are, the more chances, I guess. LoL but I do agree that RRS is a great company to get Flyknits under retail. :smile:

Agreed with the above posts. I've never had a problem preordering Flyknits off RRS.

The only real negative is that they don't double box but I'll take the price over a beat up box.

Agreed with the above posts. I've never had a problem preordering Flyknits off RRS.

The only real negative is that they don't double box but I'll take the price over a beat up box.
LoL forgot about not double boxing. Got my photo blue's yesterday and the box was in great shape. :smile:

i already have a pair of uni reds, but them being 100$ is so darn tempting lol. I am about to pull the trigger, but i just ordered the game/royals, and the A.P.C x Kanye collab is coming, sooo probably not gonna order..

RRS has some of the best customer service out there. They have their limitations but this isn't a site that's geared for shoes with so much demand. With that said, it's best to check your order status on their site to see if your order will go through or not. Their emails aren't very reliable from my experience.

$159.00 shipped with free two day air. Very hard to pass up a deal like that when you've been searching for them for so long!

I haven't ordered anything from RRS, but I hope everybody's orders go through. There will be a lot of happy people in this thread soon. 

Can't wait to see the Flyknit Friday pictures three weeks from now, the Uni's will take over!!!

That's cool. I ended up paying $147 for the uni's because I asked if they could give me a discount since I've been buying from NDC the past 2 weeks so they offered me 10% off. Then I find out the same day that RRS did a restock for a cheaper price. Smh.

A guy offered me a trade.. his pair of neo turq racers+ $20 for my pair of volt racers.. what do you guys think? what pair is harder to find right now?

Why would RRS charge my card already? Does this mean I'm good to go? I assumed that they wouldn't charge until the actually item ships.

Back
Top Bottom