OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My neo's from DF came in this week. Once RRS put up the uni. reds for pre-order I decided it was a good opportunity to double up on them and bite the bullet on the neo's to finally get the last 2 pairs to finish off the collection and be done with racers.

They are lace swapped.

Last edited:
My neo's from DF came in this week. Once RRS put up the uni. reds for pre-order I decided it was a good opportunity to double up on them and bite the bullet on the neo's to finally get the last 2 pairs to finish off the collection and be done with racers.

They are lace swapped.

Solid. My size 8.5 is on it's way. Link for lace swap?

Where can I grab Lucids or Neo Turqs for a decent price? Just got my first pair of racers, the game royals, and they quickly became my favorite pair of shoes.

I like them more than both my black/white and white/black trainers ...

Called premium goods today. They still have a size 10 and some smaller sizes in the neo turq if anyone's interested.. The search continues

I would not bother with PREMIUM GOODS. When I took a walk in there last week cuz someone posted that they had atomics and neos. They had sneakers at a premium price that can be found @ a NFS or NDC clearance. Place is a joke. 

Just remember, the racers in there are $218 after tax. shipping is $10-15. 

Last edited:
just have a question regarding padded vs. unpadded. Do unpadded fit a bit larger? if i'm a 13 in the padded, would a 12.5 unpadded fit?

It depends on your size of neo's that you're looking for. At this rate though, retail is slim so if you don't want to keep on searching, best bet is the links everyone posted and Premium Goods.

CXXXX, 12.5 with thin socks or no socks should be fine.

My RRS order still says processing, nothing showing up in my bank though. I hope my order goes through tomorrow

Sorry for ****** mobile pics.

Finally got my hands on some Jason Markk. I did a half *** job, but I'm satisfied.
Had over 100miles of running with these during track and field season. Beat them to hell. Few strings broke off too
frown.gif

I want to wear them casually now.

Anybody know what I can do with the orange paint chip?

Wow they look relatively good for 1000 miles! I gotta get my hands on some of that cleaner. Haven't picked it up yet
It has hit main stream now. No need to order it anymore. They sell it at Nordstrom's.
U guys still using JM?  I guess these arent suede so it wont matter as much but after I saw what JM did to my boy's raging bulls, I dont touch that crap.  Air Legends all day long.

Update on RRS orders. Back ordered until 8/1.
[table][tr][td]
Yes, at first I said 07/25 but then I looked it up and the new ESTIMATED ship date is 08/01 (emphasize on estimated.)
[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of our vendors and it is up to them to when they ship it to us in which we can then ship to our customers.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
Yes, at first I said 07/25 but then I looked it up and the new ESTIMATED ship date is 08/01 (emphasize on estimated.)
Unfortunately, we're at the mercy of our vendors and it is up to them to when they ship it to us in which we can then ship to our customers.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Is that for your size only or for all sizes? It still shows as 7/28 on their site and mine still says processing.

Lol 100 miles is what he said. Brings me to something I don't hear a whole lot, do the majority of you guys run at all? If so are you guys actually running in any of your flyknit styles?

I'll never forget my horrible experience with my blue glow trainers, that day when I had to get rid of all my old trainers/racers thinking they didn't fit right due to the pain I had...goodness :smh

Anyway I've tried trainers/racers/lunar 1s/hyperfeels & the racers weren't too bad but not great for longer distances since there was no forefoot cushion IMO & the hyperfeels felt FAST but like I'd mess them up with a lot of outdoor running & they could only last a couple of miles at a time. As much as I like my flyknits I can't bring myself to running in any willingly.

Anyone else with this experience? Or are you guys having great experiences with them? Or are you guys like me & just wearing them casually now?

I've run in the first FK Frees, Lunar1 and Racers, and, IMO, the Racers felt the best. Maybe it's because I prefer neutral shoes with less cushioning... I was able to do a ~17mi run in them (Racers) at about a 7:45 pace, and I have no doubts that they can handle 26.2. I've also run up to ~13mi in my other FKs. As much as I love Flyknits, the Lunaracer 3 is my favorite shoe to run in. :smokin

[table][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Is that for your size only or for all sizes? It still shows as 7/28 on their site and mine still says processing.
I would think all orders assuming that Nike is going to ship them their whole allotment, and not size lots, but u know what happens when you assume... My order does say processing as well but looks like that new date the CS rep had to dig for so who knows. I'm just passing the info along.

I just cancelled my order and it was about to get shipped from RRS. So if any size 11s need the red racers, try putting your order in now, maybe you can snag mine.

Back
Top Bottom