OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
B/W Racers look 72x better with white laces to me. They just don't blend well with the stock black in there but to each his own

Agreed. The overall look of the shoe flows a lot better when the lace color is the same as the tongue color.

Last edited:
Happy #FlyknitFriday :smokin

Last edited:
DUDEEE someone bought the pair of turquoise crimson ice sz 12 off dopefactory i was waiting all week until i got paid SMH

Did someone say H&M sweats? Ya'll really need the right proportions/best quality/best looking clothes to really make the racers shine. 2 Pair's of tech fleece will last a lot longer/look better than some poverty sweats that cost 5 times less.

The black laces make the whole shoe imo, white laces would decrease their uniqueness.

Game Royals are the only new release cw that's moving. This is the second FSR on NDC since launch for them.

i do plan on getting some tech fleeces soon but i will say bleecker sweats have THE best fitment. obsessed with my pairs

^^ bleekers are awesome. Can't wait till fall/winter in the south. Too hot right now for sweats.

Finished painting my unis, I might paint all the red black on the medial side, but for now I'm content/lazy. I messed up on the swoosh and didn't use duller for one side and didn't like the shine it had so I had to restart on oneside. Overall, very happy. Almost identical to black/white racer color block (excluding the midsole of course). Better pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom