OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

OK so a part of the heel of my mc fly knit trainers tore off. Is there a way I can complain to Bike saying its a defect?
Talk to nike customer service and they should allow a refund

30 days return no questions asked, after 30 days for a defective product, go to www.nikebiz.com and try for a voucher for up to 2 years after date printed on tag.

IMO, they aren't going to do anything for you. That just looks like regular wear and tear.

What a come up. (Not mine)

Those look off to me...

Not to mention they're supposed to be the usa athlete pairs that were never released to the public.

What part of the shoe looks off to you? They are authentic. The bottom sole is spaced correctly, tongue is right height, swoosh is right size.
There are shoes designed for players like the Oregon NCAA team only and never release to the public but they manage to pop up for sale.

Does anyone here have a photo of the "photo blue racers" that just came out, with the laces swapped to black?

I was wondering the same.

New to the forums and just picked up a pair of the photo blue racers :smile:

Where would I be able to pick up black laces like the one used on the uni reds? I really don't like the ribbon laces

the red and black flyknit racer on NDC for 119 comes with flat laces correct?
That is correct. The only 2 colorways that I can think of which comes with oval laces are the very first 2 colorways: volt and total orange. Every other colorway comes with flat laces.

Last edited:
What're the chances the Orange racers get restocked again?? :nerd:
The orange with the grey medial side? Or the all orange with black Swoosh? Also what size you looking for :nerd:

Also I can't get down with joggers or tech fleece pants or whatever they're called. They look weird as hell as they get tighter from the knee down imo.

Last edited:
The orange with the grey medial side? Or the all orange with black Swoosh? Also what size you looking for :nerd:

Also I can't get down with joggers or tech fleece pants or whatever they're called. They look weird as hell as they get tighter from the knee down imo.

Orange/Grey

^ I've seen a few people picking those up from outlets recently. Not sure if they're getting FSRs in or just random pairs though. Try to go on Nike.com chat and see if they can locate one to phone order.

Most colorways have restocked in one way or another so I wouldn't reach and pay over retail for a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom