OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My west coast heads, headed out to Anaheim for a conference. Any good outlets or stores to hit in my off time?

My west coast heads, headed out to Anaheim for a conference. Any good outlets or stores to hit in my off time?
There is a Nike Outlet at The Block in Orange, an RRS in Costa Mesa, Blends in Costa Mesa, and a Nike Running store at South Coast Plaza. All are relatively near Anaheim.

Paint the volt portion of the midsole black and that would do it
somebody did that to their mc racers and it didn't look to good.  I think the midsole has to be white or light colors on this shoe.  Otherwise, it looks too small.

i wish there was a custom racer thread..... a place where NT'ers could post their custom work done to their racers.... could be very informative and good for inspiration 

i wish there was a custom racer thread..... a place where NT'ers could post their custom work done to their racers.... could be very informative and good for inspiration 
I have been following this thread for a long time, I think the only custom racers I have seen are:

Black midsole MC racers

Black swoosh university red racers

Black swoosh sail/volt/black/white racers

Random lace swaps

I think most of the customs are on the trainers.  There have been a couple electric greens with black tongues posted on here, as well as some other small modifications.  

well even a thread to request photoshops. i have dreams of an all white racer, or oatmeal heather that comes on the tech apparel; i dont know, i just think it would be good to see it all compressed into one thread

if the new color way with volt bottom is coming out in fall, would you think the restock on the oreos would come before then? 

and if i found a set of dark grey/black racers, would it be wise to pounce on them? because i havent heard anything about a restock...

well even a thread to request photoshops. i have dreams of an all white racer, or oatmeal heather that comes on the tech apparel; i dont know, i just think it would be good to see it all compressed into one thread
Me too... Actually I would love to see an all white racer with a gum sole, or an all black racer.  

somebody did that to their mc racers and it didn't look to good.  I think the midsole has to be white or light colors on this shoe.  Otherwise, it looks too small.

Black midsole on the MC's looked bad because of the pink MC effect. An all black midsole on a white/black/grey upper is different story IMO.

I have been following this thread for a long time, I think the only custom racers I have seen are:

Black midsole MC racers

Black swoosh university red racers

Black swoosh sail/volt/black/white racers

Random lace swaps

I think most of the customs are on the trainers.  There have been a couple electric greens with black tongues posted on here, as well as some other small modifications.  
you're missing the custom black/white racers.

probably my favorite custom job ever.

Back
Top Bottom