OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
No regrets passing on the Oreos when they first dropped. I do, however, regret not doubling up on the black/white trainers and passing completely on the all-white trainers. SMH.

mean.gif
Just bought from them too...Why doesn't this get brought up?!

Anyone else get the customs fee? I'm from San Francisco/Daly City if it matters.
It does get brought up all the time.  There was a guy about two-four weeks ago who wrote the very thing.  His final price was $200.50 and got charged the import fee.

I ordered something from size? a while back, and total was over $200 and I got charged. When I called customs, the lady told me that anything over $200 usd, you will get charged.

That's great you only get charged if over $200.  Here in UK, I think it's anything above £18 ($29).

:smh: Just bought from them too...Why doesn't this get brought up?!

Anyone else get the customs fee? I'm from San Francisco/Daly City if it matters.

It's been pretty hit or miss for people. I didn't get charged back when I ordered, while plenty of others who ordered from them within the same week did. Fwiw, I'm also in the bay area.

wondering guys, if theres any chance of copping a black/white racer for retail or under now?

tks man. looks like i have to wait for the jan/feb release then. seems like the best alternative for retail. 

Still need a re up on mc frees and Oreos lol. Even though I can't wear racers casually, my Oreos that I copped for $125 are destroyed from the gym

lol damn how i missed the old days when niketown had every color sitting there and not a single person but me was trying them all on... never knew hyoe status would reach levels like this... i was excited nike made a shoe that nobody really hyped and i could walk in to nike and just get whatever i wanted when i wanted... now the struggle is real...

has anybody's RRS oreo volts shipped out yet? 
indifferent.gif

i just spoke to live chat, seems like delivery date is shifted to 31 oct. for watermelons its 13 oct. all jades shd be shipped out by now.

has anybody's RRS oreo volts shipped out yet? 
indifferent.gif

i just spoke to live chat, seems like delivery date is shifted to 31 oct. for watermelons its 13 oct. all jades shd be shipped out by now.
Mine was quoted to ship out yesterday (10/3) but nothing yet so I assume it's being pushed back. My 2nd pair from RW is coming in monday so I'll prolly use the RRS pair to return to RW when it arrives (my RW was $20 more than RRS). 

Last edited:
Yup.

I cannot believe how gullible some of you are
laugh.gif
, if I put $1,000,000 would you guys believe that too? It's called shill bidding.
Gullible? Sorry Im not a pro at cheating people out of their money, but how do you know thats what is going on? 

Last edited:
I'm just trying to drop some knowledge. I see those buzzfeed posts online saying tamagotchi toys going for $300+, got me thinking "
indifferent.gif
" please. It's the same concept.

$655 for a worn pair of shoes is a red flag, especially if you can probably find it for a lower price if you're patient. Now I'm not saying this 100% for sure shill bidding, but more likely than not, it is.

And yes, the hype/popularity of these shoes are outrageous. It blows my mind people are willing to pay $350-400 for MC racers. Now those prices placed at 800, it's safe to say "they're not really going for 800" just as I can say those worn trainers "aren't really going for $650". Again, not 100% for certain, but it's highly unlikely it is.
I hear you thanks for sharing. Ive just bought a good amount of pairs recently and I didnt even dream that there was any shading bidding going on. I think people have a certain price they want and list them higher to weed out potential low ballers. I even saw one dude list some original trainers for $999 
mean.gif

But the problem is some people will pay triple or more retail for these so I respect the hustle, just shows how ****** up the "game" really is.

Back
Top Bottom