OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone know what the best white paint is to use for the midsole? Bout to pull the trigger on the Oreo volts and paint the midsole white.

Congrats on being right again. Lets get you a cookie.
Not trying to be right. Wanted to point out what MANY of US have been trying to point out (even used the word "we" not "i")

But i'd be down for peanut butter cookie. Thanks bruh bruh.

Last edited:

I wear 9 in padded flyknit trainers and lunars and the 4 racers i own are size 9 as well.
I ordered the 8.5 lucid green racers since the size 9 sold out.

Will i be fine in an 8.5 in racers?

Last edited:

woodbury lied to me and said they had no flyknit racers i hate nike employees so much
Did you just call? Someone probably scooped them up already. Once theres word that they have pairs, especially something "hot" like these Im sure their phone doesn't stop ringing. 

I love how there's an explosion of Oreo racers on eBay ever since the Portland outlet release when these were hard to find in any size other than 7.5 or 14 just a month ago. Folks still asking way too much though.

(For the record, I'm not salty, I have two pairs one to rock and one on ice)

I love how there's an explosion of Oreo racers on eBay ever since the Portland outlet release when these were hard to find in any size other than 7.5 or 14 just a month ago. Folks still asking way too much though.

(For the record, I'm not salty, I have two pairs one to rock and one on ice)
Just noticed that with the Lucids that just dropped

Back
Top Bottom