OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
because you get charged when you place the order...

by refund process i mean the 3-4 business days it takes to get the money back in your account.

I wouldn't call it a refund process because that's standard with online ordering but I got you now.

Order confirmation just received and they're actually shipping soon
smile.gif
glad to hear 
nthat.gif

lol ya'll got me paranoid about my pre-order's from RRS for the black and the navy's. I ordered yesterday morning (size 13's) and been checking twice a day now to make sure they haven't been cancelled.

as it's possible now to order the bw in 8.5 again, i tried it one more time

we will see...
i dont wanna make people paranoid but when i talked to CS they told me they are completely sold out. I asked them why they were still on the site and he said their site glitches out a lot which is why you constantly see different sizes available. 

How much would you guys pay for a black and white pair of trainers the ones kanye wore.

I passed on a pair that was worn for 300 did I mess up?

Had a feeling. Only other pairs I see with minimal wear are up in the 350 range and a pair of ds on the bay are at 700 smh

Anyone think they will ever release this cw again?
sorry but I think Trainer's are gone.. the Blk/Wht Racer due to release next month is a great alternative. or the new Lunar3's coming out next year also.

sorry but I think Trainer's are gone.. the Blk/Wht Racer due to release next month is a great alternative. or the new Lunar3's coming out next year also.

Thanks everyone for the help.

And darn I hate the first release of those racers and just didn't like the color placement I'll just cop the red and black racers and the "Oreos" only other flyknits I like.

But the racer line is still going to be continued correct?

How much would you guys pay for a black and white pair of trainers the ones kanye wore.

I passed on a pair that was worn for 300 did I mess up?

definitely pass. i don't think you would feel good about yourself after picking them up for that price.
i'm going to be wearing the new black/wht racers next month and retire my trainers.

Last edited:
After further review, I'm calling shananigans on the "MC 2." It's a photochop and he's doing it for attention and thumbs ups on the internet. Make me eat my words next year, I'll happily buy another MC pair.

I was just up at the Ftl in willowbrook mall and I was surprised to see that they had racers on the wall. Didn't know they carried them? Colors were cheeks..

Back
Top Bottom