OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I was digging both just wasn't into the Flyknit trainers like that so i was like "oh I'll just grab them later, no big deal" and when i went back they were gone. Didn't realize kanye wore them till I seen prices of 300+

First time pre ordering from Running warehouse, they only charge you once the item has been shipped out correct?
[quote name="mario Since it's gonna charge when it ships out, would I be able to pre order it if I don't have any money in my card? But once they ship I'll have had already put the money in my bank account

First time pre ordering from Running warehouse, they only charge you once the item has been shipped out correct?
[quote name="mario Since it's gonna charge when it ships out, would I be able to pre order it if I don't have any money in my card? But once they ship I'll have had already put the money in my bank account
They'll most likely put a temporary charge on the card when you place the order so that wouldn't work.

I would really like some black & white flyknit racers. I see them on eBay for around. 250! Ouch... Should I just get them, or should I wait and see if Nike comes out with a new black & white model soo?

It looked like RRS was showing they just got restocked w/ 9.5 and 10s according to their website. However, I called and the guy said his system wasn't showing that despite what it's saying online. He also said he didn't expect to get anymore in stock :-/

Did you guys just buy through RRS today? The sales rep said his system is real time and they didn't have 9.5s or 10s. I guess worst case scenario you just get a refund.

Did you guys just buy through RRS today? The sales rep said his system is real time and they didn't have 9.5s or 10s. I guess worst case scenario you just get a refund.
No it's from preorders from a while ago at least for me. I preordered back in September. Size 10.5 in case that matters.

Last edited:
I would really like some black & white flyknit racers. I see them on eBay for around. 250! Ouch... Should I just get them, or should I wait and see if Nike comes out with a new black & white model soo?

NDC WILL have them.

blk/wht before New Year most likely
glasses.gif

will unDS as soon as I receive them, unless there's snow or rain on the ground.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cool. Thanks, guys. Just wanted to make sure RRS wasn't telling people different things. Guess I'll just stand by for them to drop on NDC. Hopefully it's not a whack release like the roshe fleeces yesterday...smh

Cool. Thanks, guys. Just wanted to make sure RRS wasn't telling people different things. Guess I'll just stand by for them to drop on NDC. Hopefully it's not a whack release like the roshe fleeces yesterday...smh
tell me about that. That was ridiculous really wanted those to. Was just horrible all around sold out instantly.

The blk/wht Racer will be better in the long run. Don't have to worry about sweat stains. :wink:

Just double up on the blk/wht Racer. :smile:

I saw more sizes available of the B/Ws on RRS earlier, but it's down now...

-edit-
Mobile is working though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom