OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You think NDC will have a one or two pair limit when they drop or will fools be able to drain their bank account on these?
doubt there'll be any limit. prepare to spend 
laugh.gif

RRS is not in the business of carrying hyped running shoes. I'm just glad they're still carrying Racers. I dunno what's gonna happen if this keeps going on, either it's good coz of the extra business they're getting or it's bad that they are bombarded with calls about Racers. I'm sure RRS makes they're living from the running crowd and not sneakerheads. I'll just enjoy the discounts while they last as I have a feeling this won't last long if RRS keeps getting bombarded with calls every hyped up Racers cw release. I hope I'm wrong so we can all enjoy the discounts and crushed boxes..

RRS is not in the business of carrying hyped running shoes. I'm just glad they're still carrying Racers. I dunno what's gonna happen if this keeps going on, either it's good coz of the extra business they're getting or it's bad that they are bombarded with calls about Racers. I'm sure RRS makes they're living from the running crowd and not sneakerheads. I'll just enjoy the discounts while they last as I have a feeling this won't last long if RRS keeps getting bombarded with calls every hyped up Racers cw release. I hope I'm wrong so we can all enjoy the discounts and crushed boxes..
well said marv. on the side note, rrs are improving in their boxes. got mine recently without any damage 
roll.gif

I see what you're saying too. But i think RRS will learn from this and improve things.

Its not like what you see with JB releases on the overseas sites. Kids dont like having their money tied up, asking where my email confirmation is on a Sunday, filing paypal claims, etc.... Some stopped shipping to US because of it.

This is different and can be fixed. I just think its annoying to "expect" your order to be cancelled whenever dealing with RRS these days. Thats how i go into each order i make with them.

Ok, back to stalking NDC.

Rrs shouldn't be complaining about calls and proceed to stop selling racers. That's stupid

Maybe if they would get proper software they wouldn't need to be canceling all these orders. And if they aren't known to cancel orders out the blue then people would stop calling or chatting incessantly for an update on their order. Rrs needs to refine itself first and foremost

Its not like what you see with JB releases on the overseas sites. Kids dont like having their money tied up, asking where my email confirmation is on a Sunday, filing paypal claims, etc.... Some stopped shipping to US because of it.

this is true! no one likes pending transactions or having a credit card payment just sit

Just out of curiosity are all you here on unemployment like me? Seems like nobody here works lol

Just out of curiosity are all you here on unemployment like me? Seems like nobody here works lol

I'm actually at work.. but hardly working atm..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Honestly, the only time i'm on NT is when i'm at work 
laugh.gif

Side note - both 5.5 and 9.5 finally arrived after waiting several months. i was worried about the 9.5 cause many people who ordered after me received theirs first. both boxes are perfect condition too surprisingly. 

Last edited:
Since the RRS restock talk is behind us now....does anybody have any information on when NDC might FSR the B/Ws? I know it's a guessing game, but some reps tend to divulge a little more info than others.

laugh.gif

Side note - both 5.5 and 9.5 finally arrived after waiting several months. i was worried about the 9.5 cause many people who ordered after me received theirs first. both boxes are perfect condition too surprisingly. 
awesome man! congrats on that 9.5. such a premium size. gotta be quick!

laugh.gif

Haha same here. work = NT time 

Also, my preorder from mid-Sept of 5.5 and 10 have been fulfilled. I received the 5.5 and the 10 has been shipped. 

awesome man! congrats on that 9.5. such a premium size. gotta be quick!
thanks! i preordered back in june-july and people who ordered in sept was getting them before me. i was ready for a og oreo ordeal all over again 
laugh.gif

Haha same here. work = NT time 

Also, my preorder from mid-Sept of 5.5 and 10 have been fulfilled. I received the 5.5 and the 10 has been shipped. 
good to hear

thanks! i preordered back in june-july and people who ordered in sept was getting them before me. i was ready for a og oreo ordeal all over again 
laugh.gif

good to hear
yeah man! I got my 9.5 a few weeks ago. I ordered around the same time you did though. also preorderd for all cw RRS are suppose to get. next batch is March. I'll call next month to see if there's anything new for preorder, so I don't have to worry about missing on "re stocks"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I definitely understand the frustration with RRS but agree with those who said they aren't used to dealing with this sort of thing. They probably should be by now but I won't hold it against them given that they are a store that is geared towards runners, like others have said. I've been ordering from RRS for awhile now and I've had one order canceled on me. I'll continue to order from them despite all of these stories. I don't get upset with the holds on my card or anything like that. If you're stressing over the fact that they hold your money for a few days, you probably shouldn't be spending that money on shoes. And in the end, if I order something and they cancel it, that's fine. It's just shoes. It isn't like they are the only place you can buy these things. The discount is great but if you're really interested in a shoe, what's another $30?

I definitely understand the frustration with RRS but agree with those who said they aren't used to dealing with this sort of thing. They probably should be by now but I won't hold it against them given that they are a store that is geared towards runners, like others have said. I've been ordering from RRS for awhile now and I've had one order canceled on me. I'll continue to order from them despite all of these stories. I don't get upset with the holds on my card or anything like that. If you're stressing over the fact that they hold your money for a few days, you probably shouldn't be spending that money on shoes. And in the end, if I order something and they cancel it, that's fine. It's just shoes. It isn't like they are the only place you can buy these things. The discount is great but if you're really interested in a shoe, what's another $30?
Couldn't have said it any better myself. 

Back
Top Bottom