OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm more convinced that these are the 401s...

after noticing the Blue text on the tongue tag.

On a side note... I know that these have been discussed before, but I wonder what's the color code for these Racers? (7 = Yellow/Volt)

Last edited:
I'm more convinced that these are the 401s...

after noticing the Blue text on the tongue tag.

On a side note... I know that these have been discussed before, but I wonder what's the color code for these Racers? (7 = Yellow/Volt)

Either way, I'm getting in these colored soles. I'm hoping your predictions are right bro. :smile:

Two days ago I Ordered 2 pair of black and white racers from RRS and just found out my order is on the way. Sounded fishy so I called and they confirmed my account was charged and shoes are soon to arrive!!!!! She said there was an error in the system but somehow my order managed to get fulfilled.

Two days ago I Ordered 2 pair of black and white racers from RRS and just found out my order is on the way. Sounded fishy so I called and they confirmed my account was charged and shoes are soon to arrive!!!!! She said there was an error in the system but somehow my order managed to get fulfilled.
size?

@pokezach22 Get to work..

I ordered mine dec 2 and was told over the phone mine will be canceled wtf

Got my two cancellations from the two orders sent in on 1/7/2015

Knew it was too good to be true.  

Crossing my fingers on my November 2014 Pre-order

RRS Trolling us hard....

they took them down until they can get their shipment/inventory up to date. Nike hasnt updated them with any info yet.
That would make the most sense. They just shooting themselves in the foot with all these cancellations. 

Got my two cancellations from the two orders sent in on 1/7/2015
Knew it was too good to be true.  

Crossing my fingers on my November 2014 Pre-order
RRS Trolling us hard....

Wait. You had a pre-order from November and still tried to order more? And you all wonder why they can't get their inventory straight?

Wait. You had a pre-order from November and still tried to order more? And you all wonder why they can't get their inventory straight?

I did the same thing, what's the big deal? Can't trust RRS anymore not even with the early preorder so of course we would try and order again. Who wouldnt?

Back
Top Bottom