OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Welp I was told verbally and through email today my pair would get shipped. So far no confirmation of that, no buggy just hope they don't get randomly canceled I ordered mid December

What's good NT!

Just vid chatted with RRS and they assured me they got a shipment in just now carrying the B/W racers. They said they would inspect them for QC and have them all shipped out by Monday at the latest. Here's hoping they don't f-up my October preorder!

There is no way you "won" with toes looking like that
sick.gif
Well if toes make the man, I'm at least beating Lebron then
roll.gif

What's good NT!

Just vid chatted with RRS and they assured me they got a shipment in just now carrying the B/W racers. They said they would inspect them for QC and have them all shipped out by Monday at the latest. Here's hoping they don't f-up my October preorder!
My pairs from the 10.17 preorder were in that shipment. Was supposed to ship on mon. Cant complain

What's good NT!

good to know. my scheduled date was pushed back to mon(1/12) so hoping for the best.
black tongue racers>

Last edited:
Anybody know where I can find black/white racers that just released? Any difference from old vs new ones?Prices on black and white version of trainers are so hyped btw all going for 300$*+ in my size :/The struggle I tell you!!

Cancelled from RRS as well. I think that puts in me in double digit cancellations from them lol.

I'm really trying to utilize my vip but they won't let me :lol:

Cancelled from RRS as well. I think that puts in me in double digit cancellations from them lol.

I'm really trying to utilize my vip but they won't let me :lol:
Man they couldnt even get pre orders from vip members right. People that ordered late nov and even dec got theirs b4 i did

Pre ordered in Oct and was told that mine were still going through as of phone convo today. We'll see what happens.

Charged card and shipping confirmation email today from B/W 13s ordered on dec 3rd.

I'm loving all this hate on RRS in this thread, less people I'll have to compete with for future releases.

Back
Top Bottom