OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

tick tock 
today the day huh?
nerd.gif

I just called RRS to pre-order the Lagoons, but they said that they won't be taking any pre-orders for them until they put the racers back up on the website. Has anyone pre-ordered the Lagoons from them?

Can I get an LC on these? I trust your guys eyes more than mine on on these knits. Thanks

Btw, is it only the US nike shoes that have the retail price tab on the label on the box?

I just called RRS to pre-order the Lagoons, but they said that they won't be taking any pre-orders for them until they put the racers back up on the website. Has anyone pre-ordered the Lagoons from them?
some people did (not me) before they were taken down from the website to get their inventory straight

I like those BHM Kobe's. I have them in my cart, but I think is rather get more racers. Decisions!!

what I'm thinking is Nike is having production problem.. hmmm.......
I agree...remember some one on here posted a pic with the fly wire snapped...maybe they noticed that in other pairs as well and are trying to fix it. Just my 2 cents tho

size 12 Greyscales DS on the bay for $150 shipped....but the auction/seller looks pretty sketch and coming from Russia. So depends on how much you want to take a risk for that price. 

what I'm thinking is Nike is having production problem.. hmmm.......
I agree...remember some one on here posted a pic with the fly wire snapped...maybe they noticed that in other pairs as well and are trying to fix it. Just my 2 cents tho
Production is done months before the release... I highly doubt there's any issues with production.

More likely an issue with a shipment. Maybe they haven't received their full shipment yet, and are waiting until they do before putting them online.

RRS has already received, and shipped a good portion, some Niketowns (supposedly) have pairs already...

I think the biggest problem is people being too impatient.

Production is done months before the release... I highly doubt there's any issues with production.

More likely an issue with a shipment. Maybe they haven't received their full shipment yet, and are waiting until they do before putting them online.

RRS has already received, and shipped a good portion, some Niketowns (supposedly) have pairs already...

gotcha!
smile.gif

So glad that I got the Seahawks color racers in my size 8.5 last night. Tried today just for kicks *pun intended lol* and it gives the "shoe is in other people's carts" message. Probably means it will sell out soon.

If only we knew what Niketowns have those. I placed calls to NT LA and the two Nike Running stores and none of them have them. The two running stores said call back later this week and hopefully they have them and NT LA said they heard they were pushed back. Just wanted to give people updates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom