OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Got my Neo's in from Dope Factory today. Trying a lace swap. I love these things! Amazing in person

Last edited:
Has anyone actually ran in their b/w racers? If so, how did they do compared to the old models? I ask because I keep reading about these and how the flyknit breaks.

Nike running in Pasadena does not have them. Wonder if stores are getting them east to west. Ain't **** in CA.

Yup, already seeing all the new ebay listings with multiple sizes available and pictures with stacks of boxes 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Reveal yourselves... 
nerd.gif

Are you sure they're in FlatIron? Just asked an employee and she said not yet.
I didn't go into the store but I called and spoke to a male employee who said they had the blk/white racers, just not in my size. Footlockers I can actually vouch for seeing them in store.

Resell for these just skyrocketed to $300 lol when NDC puts them up I'm buying a whole FSR< **** this

^^obviously if more are for sale on eBay the resale value will do the opposite and drop. Good luck trying to sell your "BHM" racers for $300

Last edited:
I really hope NDC gets these. I got the call from Nike Chicago and posted the info here... Got to the store within an hour and my size was gone. Sucks to suck.

Man.....the power of Yeezy. 

Sadly, as of this BW release, Flyknits are officially a shoe that more people buy to resell than to wear. 
mean.gif

dude, has been doing nothing but talking about reselling these from the get. I'm surprised people are still taking home seriously :lol:

Back
Top Bottom