OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Y'all talking about how these are GR numbers.. umm pretty much all racers but HTM are GRs. I don't think it has to do with numbers when FL got them. They way it sounds, they had 1 or 2 sizes at most.
FTL's received more than 1-2 pairs per size, most have been cleared out by resellers who are trying to sell these for $250+; once the Finishline, NDC, Niketown's, and other FTLs receive their pairs, it should help bring down resell prices and make it less attractive for resellers (that's my hope).  

Last edited:
please dont bring the limited talk in here man... u straight reselling if u talk that nonsense

FTL's received more than 1-2 pairs, most have been cleared out by resellers who are trying to sell these for $250+; once the Finishline, NDC, Niketown's, and other FTLs receive their pairs, it should help bring down resell prices and make it less attractive for resellers (that's my hope).  

You bring up good points, sir. Hopefully stores will get flooded with pairs and right now it's too early to tell.

Shout out to my brother!!!! For the clutch

Y'all talking about how these are GR numbers.. umm pretty much all racers but HTM are GRs. I don't think it has to do with numbers when FL got them. They way it sounds, they had 1 or 2 sizes at most.

I'll agree that Racers are GRs; however, other than Nike Stores and specialty running shops, the Racers seem to have a greater distribution this time around like the Flyknit Lunar series...

With that said, some Racer cws MAY even hit the outlets. :D #hopefulthinking

Sorry to change the topic on ya. But it's not obvious to me from the first post how to tell fake from real on the trainers. Can you elaborate on the differences on the weave people talk about that are different. Thanks

Sorry to change the topic on ya. But it's not obvious to me from the first post how to tell fake from real on the trainers. Can you elaborate on the differences on the weave people talk about that are different. Thanks

I'm not the best LCer when it comes to trainers but I think the most obvious parts are the weave on the toebox and triangle things on the sole. I think somebody else here said to keep an eye out to see if the swoosh is too close to the midsole.

^ I'm starting to feel the same way. Gonna reserve full judgement for when we see some pics in the sun. Not sure why these dudes decide to do photoshoots every time it's a dark and cloudy day :lol:.

Definitely gonna grab a pair regardless though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom