OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Funny to think these are more difficult to cop, for me, than mc were
NDC will have them sooner or later.. I'll be very very surprise if NDC doesn't release these. NDC should have a good amount after all the hypebeast gets theirs from their connects and not able to move them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has everyone just given up on NDC? Just wondering if there are still some holding out hope for that. .
It seems that's my only hope.  RRS fell through a couple times.  No luck with any FLs that I've called.
Ordered a 10 at nt nyc, order is having issue rn cause they claimed that my address dont match with my card smh
I asked for size 10 about 30 minutes ago and was told it's not in stock.

Last edited:
It seems that's my only hope.  RRS fell through a couple times.  No luck with any FLs that I've called.

I asked for size 10 about 30 minutes ago and was told it's not in stock.
same here...did they say anything about what other sizes they have?

NDC will have them sooner or later.. I'll be very very surprise if NDC doesn't release these. NDC should have a good amount after all the hypebeast gets theirs from their connects and not able to move them. :lol: :lol:

Man, the refreshing I've been doing on that page has been ridiculous.

Man, the refreshing I've been doing on that page has been ridiculous.
you'll be fine man! you'll be able to grab a few pairs if need be on NDC. I'm still holding on to a code but Mon will be the last day I will hold on to it since I have a few things in my cart already.

i called NT NYC earlier and asked for a 12 or 12.5. The girl comes back on and says sorry we don't have a 12.5. Thanks.. Then I say wait.. What about the 12... she then says "so many people are calling this is getting confusing... Hold on a second" a few minutes pass by she comes back on and says ok i have the 13... im like "WhAT?" lol. At this point I take the 13 just to be done with it.

Ended up ordering my size through FTL in store. Hopefully it comes through.

Ended up ordering my size through FTL in store. Hopefully it comes through.
How is it that you're doing that. Whenever I give them the UPC and I want to do a product locate, they just tell me it's not available 
eyes.gif

Maybe my store is full of dummies, who knows.  This is getting out of control, I'll just wait for NDC I guess

Last edited:
Got that size 11 from ntny. Got the 2 that I need.

Word of advice. Be very respectful with employees over the phone. A friendly "I appreciate it" or "thank you" goes a long way. I know it's their job but still, respect is nice. I'm just glad we still have an option to order over the phone.

How is it that you're doing that. Whenever I give them the UPC and I want to do a product locate, they just tell me it's not available 
eyes.gif

Maybe my store is full of dummies, who knows.  This is getting out of control, I'll just wait for NDC I guess
The employee is just being lazy.

you'll be fine man! you'll be able to grab a few pairs if need be on NDC. I'm still holding on to a code but Mon will be the last day I will hold on to it since I have a few things in my cart already.

Mission complete Marc!

Best bet for NYC folk is to hit the Nike Running stores instead. I just picked up a size 13 from the Nike Running store in Flatiron (NYC)

If you're trying to order over phone at any NT and they try to transfer you to customer service to take down info, tell them no. The person on the floor has to do that. In the time that you're getting transferred back and forth, your pair could be gone

Back
Top Bottom