OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Nice C. I kinda need that grey pair
smokin.gif

take out laces, and insole. Put shoes in pillowcase. Wash with your regular detergent. Air dry, stuff toes with a wash rag or something to help keep shape.
Can I put 2 of my flyknits in the wash at the same time?

quick camera pic of mondays pick ups, put on my favorite of the 3 pairs on. While everyone crazed over the "BHM" "SMH" racers thats been out since 2012 (ok diff tongue) I find these seahawks themed racers are pretty dope 

Blk/wht racers with the white tongue didn't come out in 2012.

I did return the Seahawks but repurchased at my true size.

Big difference with what i did with Cheetos though. I never saw them in person, just pictures online. I had every intention of keeping the shoes, until I saw them in person. Great shoe, but not for me. Classic BNTL.

You copped knowing you dont like them, ahead of time, 2 of them. See the difference?

I never said that I didn't like em tho.. Lol..
I obviously liked em enough to preorder 2 pairs.. That's all that matters.
Just not a fan all the new hype for em..
And yea I see the difference.. I know my size in racers and I buy shoes that fit me.

So if the Cheetos aren't for you..
Then you don't really "regrat" returning the Cheetos like you said then..?
I swear you're one of those people that talk just to talk..

Pillowcase is optional imo. I stopped using one and haven't seen and differences.
There is no golden rule when it comes to washing flyknits in the washing machine. However, its recommended to put them in a pillowcase to avoid your shoes from being damaged (ie. to avoid the possibility of being caught on the spindle or fraying the flyknit).

Can I put 2 of my flyknits in the wash at the same time?
 As with every load of laundry, the more you put in the wash, the less likely of it being washed thoroughly.

Happy Flyknit Friday!

I thought I'd break up the whole mad rush of "hype" for those black white racers for something more fun :smile:  

All the racers were purchased for retail since day one when they released in July 2013 (at least according to my receipts from nike) 

Enjoy!

I never said that I didn't like em tho.. Lol..
I obviously liked em enough to preorder 2 pairs.. That's all that matters.
Just not a fan all the new hype for em..
And yea I see the difference.. I know my size in racers and I buy shoes that fit me.

So if the Cheetos aren't for you..
Then you don't really "regrat" returning the Cheetos like you said then..?
I swear you're one of those people that talk just to talk..

I know my size, tried to get too cute with a normal TTS fit with the Seahawks and it bit me.

And yes, i wasn't feeling the Cheetos at the time and returned them the very next day. Every picture i see of them makes me wonder why i was so self conscience about the color "yellow." I've learned to like colors like yellow and red.

And yes, you said you didnt like them ("not the biggest fan"). But keep buying shoes you dont care about. I'm sure they will be for sell soon. Good come up at that price if selling.

Thats all.

Last edited:
man.. those blacked out racers and that oreo 2.0 look fan-f'ing-tastic.  I got to get my hands on those.  Hope they both release.

As with most fabrics, bleach would most likely ruin the flyknit colors. So in theory, could clothing dyes turn the flyknit different colors?

Back
Top Bottom