OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Racers just look so much better than the trainers. The white trainers are very ugly to me.

Be careful. A lot of the dudes in here that call themselves og's in this thread and upset with the popularity will chastise you for saying that

But I agree. Trainers are ugly to me. I don't care if they are more comfortable. Racers are comfortable enough.

Be careful. A lot of the dudes in here that call themselves og's in this thread and upset with the popularity will chastise you for saying that

But I agree. Trainers are ugly to me. I don't care if they are more comfortable. Racers are comfortable enough.

Lol yea I know. But it's my opinion, I couldn't are any less of another man's opinion about my own. And I guess I'd be an "OG" too, I've been rocking em since they dropped.

i dont know whether you're talking about b/w's or oreos. but both were available either ndc, nike outlets, and rrs. so, i dont know how you missed out unless you are a new comer like the ones you're talkin shh about

seriously, how are b/w's a story right now? i get its picked up hype..but everyone should have all the pairs their hearts desire already

To be fair, many people (including myself) didn't try to order off RRS until we saw what the b/w pair was actually going to look like. All the photos floating around before that had a blended toe and color blocking on the sides. Guess that's what we get for not following the BNTL rule...

To be fair, many people (including myself) didn't try to order off RRS until we saw what the b/w pair was actually going to look like. All the photos floating around before that had a blended toe and color blocking on the sides. Guess that's what we get for not following the BNTL rule...

Yep. All hail to BNTL.

Threw my BW unpadded Trainers into the wash yesterday...thanks for all the advice. They were my first Flyknits, got em 3 years ago when Run.com was still a thing. I wore them daily for a little while, to the gym, running, etc. Here's a before pic. 

BEFORE >> AFTER
LL

LL

Some photos of the Trainers after. Is there anything I can do about the swoosh fading/cracking? 

LL

And since everyone's talking about the BW Racers...here's a pair I picked up yesterday. Couldn't resist having both BW Racers and Trainers. 

Nice Trainers

Threw my BW unpadded Trainers into the wash yesterday...thanks for all the advice. They were my first Flyknits, got em 3 years ago when Run.com was still a thing. I wore them daily for a little while, to the gym, running, etc. Here's a before pic. 

BEFORE >> AFTER

Some photos of the Trainers after. Is there anything I can do about the swoosh fading/cracking? 

And since everyone's talking about the BW Racers...here's a pair I picked up yesterday. Couldn't resist having both BW Racers and Trainers. 

Wow im surprised you were able to prevent paint chipping for so long!!!

NDC trolling us all with "coming soon" ********, just release it already!
They probably won't even end up releasing... Will be sold out by the time theyre ready to out em up.

Last edited:
Nike should see that they're sold out before they were even put up for sale and do something about it

Will they? No

Nike should see that they're sold out before they were even put up for sale and do something about it

Will they? No
From a logistics point of view, it's not worth it. If they cancel all those orders, bots will do the same thing again so unless Nike finds a way to prevent it, it's going to keep happening. Nike will get paid whether it's bots or not so unless they get enough criticism from the public, it's not to their benefit to cancel and re release. Right?

NT NYC order came in!! Took a photo for the new additions to the collection. Ordered a small size for the lady as well.

IMO I like the look of the racer, but the Flyknit Lunar 1's (the one at the 1 o'clock position) were the most comfortable. I beat those things up at the gym/running/everyday use. I wish I could order another pair of those.

Last edited:
im probably gonna make a post on how to do it but it may take a while.

Last edited:
Click this link to see what sizes are currently available. 

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/services/catalogService?action=loadSkus&productId=10191917

Here is how atc works

1. in that link above find the sku for the size you want.

2. replace the sku in the link below with the sku (size) you want. (ex size 14 is 11468925)

3. change the size in the link to the size you want. (has to match the sku size)

Below is a ATC link for a size 14 in the B/W Racers

http://store.nike.com/nikestore/ada...sscode=&displaySize=14&skuSize=11468925&qty=1

^ size                 ^sku value

simply go to your nike.com cart to see the shoes.

Last edited:

https://secure-store.nike.com/us/services/catalogService?action=loadSkus&productId=10191917

Here is how atc works

2. replace the sku in the link below with the sku (size) you want. (ex size 14 is 11468925)

3. change the size in the link to the size you want. (has to match the sku size)

http://store.nike.com/nikestore/ada...sscode=&displaySize=14&skuSize=11468925&qty=1

Thank You !!!

Here is how atc works

None of those links work. 

Here is how atc works

Thanks man, cant find the sku for size 13. The first link isn't working

you guys are misunderstanding.

Sizes will only show up in the first link when they are available. Right now only size 14 is available so thats the only sku you can see.

size 14 keep disappearing because people are testing the link.

Last edited:

you guys are misunderstanding.

Sizes will only show up in the first link when they are available. Right now only size 14 is available so thats the only sku you can see.

size 14 keep disappearing because people are testing the link.
My bad. I see how it works now. Nice! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom