OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just realized that this thread is THE featured thread on the homepage, with a pic of the black/white Racers as the cover image. No wonder why it's moving at a mile a minute nowadays :lol:.

upcoming release....

My sister was on nikechat earlier today and asked if the multicolors dropped, and the rep "quinette" said the multicolors and b/w dropped yesterday night.....

Just goes to show that nike reps don't know everything, nor will they provide credible information.

I would buy those black shoes and the white shoes in a heartbeat if they had the normal zoom racer sole... But Nike keeps dropping awful color ways for the racers

uh..... WOW. cool. 
Highly unlikely. You can talk to a different rep just minutes apart and they'll give totally different info 
laugh.gif
.  You gave "Quinette" a SKU to look up? Or is she referring to the B/W?

edit - NVM, I think you were just adding your proof to your post a few minutes earlier.

Last edited:
aren´t they much darker in person? If this is the actual hue I need them asap :D

Those are true hue. Mines almost have an infrared glow to them. They're one of my favorite pairs. People easily dismissed them because everyone wanted uni Reds and because NDC stock photos made them look dull.

sorry this thread is just way too long to try n catch up on what everyone says. but when are those darker oreos said to release?

Those are true hue. Mines almost have an infrared glow to them. They're one of my favorite pairs. People easily dismissed them because everyone wanted uni Reds and because NDC stock photos made them look dull.
Guys, I just quickly photoshopped that photo using the alleged goldish "sample" photo that someone posted yesterday, to show someone that it'd be really easy to change the color/hue of them. (Someone suggested that it may have been an edited photo of Laser Crimson cw) That being said, I have had a pair of those racers, and that was pretty close to how they looked in person if I remember right. @mjbasilio  I agree, they did look pretty similar to infrared!

Just got off the chat with my main man Guy, take it with a grain of salt... but this is good news.

Guy: Yes, actually because they are so popular, I have confirmation that we will be restocking this shoe on February 5th.
Guy: No time yet but I was able to confirm that it will be the black/white style

Does anybody have any info on these? They were originally seen with some photos of Seahawks , bw, and volt/crimson colorways

Back
Top Bottom